RME HDSPe MADI FX PCI Express Card
The RME HDSPe MADI FX marks a new milestone both in the history of audio interface cards in the past two decades and within the long series of outstanding RME devices. Never before has such a high-performance multi-channel audio system existed.
The RME HDSPe MADI FX features 390 audio channels! Three MADI I/Os - two optical and one coaxial GÇô are accompanied by one AES/EBU I/O and one analog monitoring output. To complete the feature set, a Word Clock connection and four MIDI I/Os were added. The complete technology and connectivity are highly integrated into the smallest possible amount of space - typical for RME. Only one PCIe slot is required on the motherboard, plus one free slot opening on the case.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- PCI Express Interface
- 194 input- / 196 output channels = 390 channels
- 3x MADI I/O (2 x optical 1 x coaxial)
- AES/EBU I/O (via breakout cable)
- 3x virtual MIDI I/O over MADI
- 1x MIDI I/O via 5-pin DIN (breakout cable)
- Stereo Analog Out
- Word Clock I/O
- TotalMix FX with 192 kHz effects engine