Rockbass Corvette Basic Active 4 (Burgundy Red Oil)
The RockBass® Series incorporates more than 25 years of bass building experience at Warwick. For years, RockBass instruments have been beloved by beginners and advanced bassists alike because they combine Warwick"n++s design expertise with high-quality components and affordable prices.
Now, the RockBass series is enhanced with striking new features and the addition of the bestselling Warwick Corvette $$ model. New colored oil finishes, high-quality Warwick hardware and the unmistakable "W"n++ on the headstock leave no doubt as to the bond between these Chinese-made instruments and the world-famous German manufactured basses.
RockBass instruments are based on the successful Warwick Streamer, Corvette, Fortress and Vampyre models. As such, they share important design characteristics which lift them above the competition in their price-range: stable, multiple-ply neck-construction, original Warwick hardware including the two-piece bridge and strap locks, the Just-A-Nut III saddle and MEC pickups. With their features and low prices, RockBass models are an inspiration to beginners and a reliable, uncompromising tool for professionals.
The manufacture of RockBass models in China is evaluated on-site by Warwick professionals so that every instrument lives up to Warwick"n++s high standards of quality. Naturally, left-hand and fretless versions of RockBass instruments are available at no extra charge.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Rockbass Corvette Basic activ 4 String Features:
- Available as 4- or 5-string
- Left-handed and fretless version available*
- Alder body
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneers
- Rosewood fingerboard (fretless with tigerstripe ebony fingerboard)
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- 24 frets
- Fingerboard radius: 4-string = 400 mm (16"), 5-string = 500 mm (20")
- Active MEC J/J pickups
- Active 2-way electronics
- 1 x Volume control, 1 x Balance control, 1 x Treble control, 1 x Bass control
- Patented Easy Access™ electronics compartment
- Available finishes*: Natural Satin, Coloured Oil ( Burgundy Red, Ocean Blue, Nirvana Black, Honey Violin), High Polish (Black, Almond Sunburst)
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick two-piece bridge
- Warwick security locks
- Chrome hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Weight**: 3,5 kg (4-string), 3,8 kg (5-string)
- Warwick Red Label Strings: 4-string: 045" - 105" (42200M), 5-string: 045" - 135" (42301M)
- *without extra charge (fretless only in Natural Satin and Nirvana Black Oil, lefthand version only in Natural Satin, Nirvana Black Oil, Black High Polish, fretless left hand version only in Nirvana Black Oil)