Rode AI-1 Complete Studio Kit
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Rode Complete Studio Kit Product Overview by GAK
The Complete Studio Kit from Rode provides you with all the tools for your home recording needs. In the box you will find the AI-1 USB interface, the Rode NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a shock mount with popshield and an XLR cable.
The AI-1 is a top quality USB interface with input and output capabilities. Onboard you will find a Class A preamp and a Neutrik combo jack, allowing you to connect a microphone or instrument.
You also recieve the impressive NT-1A microphone. With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal vocal microphone as well as the perfect solution for recording guitars and percussion.
Rode Product Overview
The AI-1 USB Audio Interface adds studio-quality input and output capabilities to your computer, making home recording easier than it's ever been. With its high-quality Neutrik combo jack input and discrete Class-A preamp, you’ll be able to connect either a microphone, guitar or a line level instrument, such as a synthesizer.
Available as part of The Complete Studio Kit, the AI-1 comes with RØDE’s peerless NT1 large diaphragm condenser microphone, SMR shock mount with popshield, 20-foot XLR and USB C/A cables – home recording is as easy as opening the box.
The AI-1 allows zero-latency playback by enabling the direct monitoring feature and playback via headphones/speakers with the high-quality discrete headphone amplifier. To ensure the AI-1 is truly versatile it features 48V Phantom Power and is class compliant – so no need to install any drivers.
For a limited time only, every sale of the AI-1 comes with a FREE version the recording software Ableton Live Lite, redeemable at www.rode.com/ableton.
- Ideal for capturing studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- Ultra low-noise Class-A discrete preamplifier
- Sampling rate of up to 96kHz/24-Bit
- Premium discrete headphone amplifier
- XLR-1/4” Combo Jack Instrument / line level input
- 2 x Balanced 1/4” speaker outputs
- Rugged body with Satin Black Finish
- USB-C/3 connectivity
- Large 1" condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ideal for studio-grade vocal and instrument recordings
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self-noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics