Rode iXY Lightning Connection Microphone
Rode iXY Lightning Connection Microphone Overview by GAK
The Rode iXY with Lightning Connection is an advanced recording microphone for iPhone and iPad. Compact, robust, and reliable, the Rode iXY (Lightning) is a must-have when recording on the move. The Rode iXY has been designed with a matched pair of -+" cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree 'near-coincident' alignment. Supplied with a foam windshield, the Rode iXY is even useful when outdoors, allowing you to recording a range of different field recordings.
The Lightning version supports the iPhone® 5s, iPhone® 5 and iPhone® 5c.
See below for specifications and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Maximum SPL - 120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 18dB-A
- Weight - 40.00gm
- Dimensions - 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD
- Warranty - 1 year
- With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your iXY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail.