Rode M3 Condenser Microphone
Rode Product Overview
The Rode M3 is a professional condenser microphone used in many well-respected studios around the world. Features of the Rode M3 Microphone include a Cardioid directional pattern, aa frequency range of 40Hz to 20KHz, and a battery life of over 200 hours! Extremely versatile, the Rode M3 is great for recording in all sorts of situations and environments be it at home, in the studio, on the move, or wherever it is required.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic principle: Permanently polarised condenser
- Directional pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Output impedance: 200O
- Signal noise ratio din iec 651: 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equvalent noise: 21dbA SPL (a - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum spl: 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kO load)
- Sensitivity: -40dB /-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic range din iec 651: 121dB (per IEC651)
- Power supply voltage: 1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)
- Battery life: >200 hours
- Output connection: 3 pin XLR
- Weight without battery: 390g
- An end address condenser microphone, the Rode M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
- The Rode M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.