Rode M1-S Microphone with Switch
Rode M1-S Microphone with Switch Overview.
With robust build quality and a high-power neodymium capsule, the R+ÿDE M1-S switchable live dynamic microphone is designed to provide the very best performance, night after night. Its durability is backed-up by a ten year warranty, following registration of purchase.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The M1's ergonomically designed all-metal body is engineered for maximum comfort when used as a handheld microphone. It feels robust, solid and perfectly balanced without being heavy, and handling noise is almost completely eliminated by the microphone's internal design.
- Featuring a warm response that is incredibly defined for a dynamic microphone, the M1's smooth character and defined clarity offer incredible performance as a live vocal microphone. A tightly controlled cardioid polar pattern minimises spill and feedback.
- The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists, engineers and presenters that prefer control while on stage. A flush-mounted lock ensures the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
- For additional security the M1-S features an XLR lock that can be used to fix the microphone to the cable.
- Renowned as one of the industry's best live vocal microphones, the M1 is an equally strong performer on guitar amplifiers as well as kick drum, snare drum, toms and percussion.
- Acoustic Principle - Dynamic
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 75Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 320O
- Sensitivity - -56.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight - 360.00gm
- Dimensions - 171.00mmH x 51.50mmW x 51.50mmD
No upgrades available