Rode NT1000 Condenser Microphone
Rode NT 1000 Overview by GAK
The Rode NT 1000 Microphone is a professional recording and performance condenser microphone with a satin nickel body. This large capsule microphone has many features essential for capturing the purest sounds in the studio including low noise, transformer-less circuitry ideal for vocal and instrumental performances.
The Rode NT 1000 Mic is a brilliant all-round microphone, best suited for vocal or instrumental performances.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Gold-plated membrane
- Large capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Internal shockmounting
- Satin nickel body
- Welded mesh head
- The NT1000 is built to last, with a cast metal satin nickel body and a high-strength heat-treated mesh head, and delivers a full frequency response. The Rode NT1000 is supplied with a carry pouch, M2 stand mount and 3/8 inch-5/8 inch thread adaptor.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year