Rode NT2000 Dual Condenser Microphone
Rode NT 2000 Overview by GAK
The Rode NT 2000 is a large diaphragm microphone used by many in the music industry. This large diaphragm condenser microphone from Rode features various polar patterns ideal for recording in different environments and situations. Featuring the HF1 capsule, the Rode NT 2000 producers super-low self-noise of 7dBA and can handle a maximum sound pressure of 147 dB with ease.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rode.com/warranty
- The new RODE NT2000 is the latest brainchild from Australian master microphone designer Peter Freedman. A huge investment on RODE's part. Never before has this much control and versatility been available in a superlative class large capsule recording microphone.
- The heart of the NT2000 is the Australian designed and manufactured TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this new transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's.
- Everything RODE has learned over the years, every comment from industry leaders, has been taken into consideration when selecting the tonal character of this microphone.
- Other features include state of the art surface-mount electronics, continuously variable polar pattern, from omnidirectional to cardioid to figure of eight controlled on the microphone body, wide dynamic range, a high strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head and a continuously variable pad and high-Pass Filter.
Item was a gift... I have no particular expertise. However, recipient of gift (a musician & music graduate) is very happy with it.