Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Multi-Pattern Condenser Mic Pack
NT 2a Studio Solution Overview by GAK
If you're looking for a complete, professional vocal recording setup then look no further. The NT 2A Studio Solution includes an NT2-A Variable Pattern Condenser Microphone, SM6 shockmount with integrated Pop Shield, Dust Pouch, plus an XLR cable, everything you need to start recording those vocals properly and professionally.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mountingDurable satin nickel finish
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia
- The seminal RÃ˜DE NT2-A Variable-Pattern Condenser is now shipping bundled with a range of accessories, but at no increase in cost. Introducing the NT2-A Studio Solution Pack.
- Following on from the release of the hugely successful NT1A Vocal Pack last year, the NT2-A is now shipping in a brand new value-added bundle, yet the RRP remains unchanged. The NT2-A Studio Solution Pack includes:
- "¢ NT2-A Variable Pattern Condenser Microphone
- "¢ SM6 shockmount with integrated Pop Shield
- "¢ Dust Pouch
- "¢ XLR Cable
- The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RÃ˜DE NT2, featuring a professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. What's more, the NT2-A is 100% manufactured in Australia and comes with RÃ˜DE's standard 10 year warranty.
- At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Very quick delivery, perfect condition and an amazing piece of equipment. One very happy customer indeed ??
Great mic but would have been nice for it to come in a decent storage case.