Rode NT3 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT3 is a Studio and Location Multi Powered 3/4 inch diapragm, Condenser Microphone.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser (hyper-cardioid polar response) transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
Incorporating a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. The NT3 is supplied in a zip pouch with a windshield, stand mount and thread adaptor.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Heavy duty Cast metal/satin nickel body
- High immunity to RF interference
- High strength welded and heat treated mesh head
- Premium quality surface mount components
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Hypercardioid polar response
- Full frequency response
- Battery status LED indicator and the NT 3 can be powered via 48-volt phantom or a single 9-volt alkaline battery if phantom power in not available
- RM3 (stand mount), ZP1 (zip pouch) WS1 (windshield) included with this microphone