Rode NT3 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT3 is a Studio and Location Multi Powered 3/4 inch diapragm, Condenser Microphone.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser (hyper-cardioid polar response) transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
Incorporating a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. The NT3 is supplied in a zip pouch with a windshield, stand mount and thread adaptor.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Heavy duty Cast metal/satin nickel body
- High immunity to RF interference
- High strength welded and heat treated mesh head
- Premium quality surface mount components
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Hypercardioid polar response
- Full frequency response
- Battery status LED indicator and the NT 3 can be powered via 48-volt phantom or a single 9-volt alkaline battery if phantom power in not available
- RM3 (stand mount), ZP1 (zip pouch) WS1 (windshield) included with this microphone
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.