Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
Rode NTG 2 Overview by GAK
The Rode NTG 2 is a Condensor Shotgun Microphone and is supplied with stand mount and zip pouch. Ideal film, video, television and production recording, the Rode NTG 2 shotgun microphone has a rugged metal construction yet stays lightweight, it also features an impressively wide bandwidth with a controlled polar response.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Broadcast sound quality
- Rugged metal construction
- Condenser microphone transducer
- Weighing 5.17 oz approx.
- Low noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Supplied with stand mount and zip pouch
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 2 year guarantee
- Camera Microphone
- The new Rode NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard.
- A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work. The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- The NTG-2 comes complete with mount and windshield. The windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions.