Rode NTG2 Multi-Powered Shotgun Microphone
Rode NTG 2 Overview by GAK
The Rode NTG 2 is a Condensor Shotgun Microphone and is supplied with stand mount and zip pouch. Ideal film, video, television and production recording, the Rode NTG 2 shotgun microphone has a rugged metal construction yet stays lightweight, it also features an impressively wide bandwidth with a controlled polar response.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Broadcast sound quality
- Rugged metal construction
- Condenser microphone transducer
- Weighing 5.17 oz approx.
- Low noise circuitry
- Low handling noise
- Supplied with stand mount and zip pouch
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Full 2 year guarantee
- Camera Microphone
- The new Rode NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard.
- A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work. The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
- The NTG-2 comes complete with mount and windshield. The windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year