Rode NTG1 Shotgun Microphone
Rode NTG1 Overview.
The R+ÿDE NTG1 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries. Its full frequency response, low noise and audio transparency make it an ideal film, video, and voice over microphone, while its low weight (105gm/3.7oz) makes it an ideal boom microphone. In addition to the native 20Hz-20kHz frequency response a selectable high-pass filter at 80Hz is available, which will prevent low end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded. The WSVM windshield is supplied to minimise light wind noise and plosives during recording. The optional 'DeadCat' furry is recommended for outdoor applications.
The R+ÿDE NTG1 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by R+ÿDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Principle - Line Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance convertor with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.50"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 50O
- Maximum SPL - 139dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 6.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (15.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 18dB-A
- Weight - 105.00gm
- Dimensions - 219.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 22.00mmD
- Warranty - 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here