Rode NTG3 RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone
Rode NTG 3 Shotgun Mic - NOW IN BLACK FINISH
The NTG-3 is the result of years of development by R+ÿDE engineers, providing the professional broadcast and film industries with an affordable yet uncompromising microphone.
Using a technology known as RF-bias the R+ÿDE NTG-3 is almost completely resistant to moisture, making it the only option when recording in any demanding environments where condensation is an issue.
In addition to its robust properties the NTG-3 combines very low weight (163g), a durable anti-glare finish and incredibly low handling and self-noise (13dBA) to become R+ÿDE's premier A/V microphone.
When not in use the NTG-3 can be stored away in the included weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder, providing additional protection when travelling and storing the microphone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Power - P48 (48V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle - Line Gradient
- Directional Pattern - Super Cardioid
- Frequency range - 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance - 25O
- Signal noise ratio - 81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise - 13 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL - 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum output voltage - 8.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity -30 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight - 163gm
- Dimensions - 255mmH x 19mmW x 19mmD
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- True condenser (externally RF biased)
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency broadcast
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Weather resistant aluminium storage cylinder included