Rode NTR Ribbon Microphone
Rode NTR Ribbon Microphone Overview by GAK
The Rode NTR Ribbon Microphone a professional ribbon microphone ideal for recording applications, but is also great for other environments such as performance halls, professional recording studios and even smaller home recording spaces. Featuring one of the thinnest ribbon elements ever made, and internal shock mounting, the Rode NTR Ribbon microphone manages to capture top-quality audio from multiple sources.
See below for additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- One of the thinnest ribbons in existence. Measuring only 1.8 microns, the NTR ribbon was designed to provide the highest level of sensitivity across the useable frequency response range. Laser etched element. Most ribbon microphone manufacturers manually cut the element, resulting in microscopic frays along the edges that decay over time. RÃ˜DE uses a proprietary laser technique to cut the NTR ribbon, giving a far more precise cut with smooth edges, increasing its longevity. Internal shock mounting. The NTR's integrated shock mounting is so effective an external shock mount is not required.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year