Rode PinMic Lapel Microphone 1.5mm
The R+ÿDE PinMic Overview.
The Rode PinMic is a discreet lavalier/lapel microphone with an innovative pin-through design that is not only easier to conceal than a traditional lapel microphone, but provides greater mounting versatility. Comprised of a cabled backplate and a removable omni-directional capsule head, the PinMicGäó is easily mounted onto any clothing or fabric by simply pushing the backplate pins through the back of the fabric and sliding the capsule into place on the front. The microphone backplate and cable are hidden behind the fabric, and the capsule head can be easily disguised, covered or decorated to further conceal the microphone.
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
- Capsule - 0.10"
- Address Type - End
- Frequency Range - 60Hz - 18kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance - 3000O
- Maximum SPL - 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -33.5dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (21.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 25dB-A
- Weight - 10.00gm
- Dimensions - 16.00mmH x 22.00mmW x 33.00mmD
- Warranty - 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration here
No upgrades available