The RODE Procaster is a professional broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-comprimise performance for voice applications in the broadcast environment.
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the RODE Procaster is perfect for every application where a great sounding, rugged microphone with superior ambient noise rejection is demanded.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Broadcast quality sound
- High output dynamic capsule
- Balanced, low impedance output
- Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 75 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output impedance: 320O
- Sensitivity: -56 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.6 mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 695g
- Dimensions: 214mmH x 53mmW x 53mmD