Rode RODELink Performer Kit
Rode Product Overview
Joining the already widely popular Filmmaker and Newsshooter Kits, The Performer Kit features a high-quality handheld condenser microphone (TX-M2) and a desktop receiver (RX-DESK).
The RØDELink range is so intuitive it works straight out the box, with no channel selection necessary. Using a secure Series II 2.4GHz encrypted digital transmission sent on two channels simultaneously, RØDELink automatically selects the strongest signal and ensures your audio is as reliable and secure as a cabled connection.
The RØDELink Performer Kit is perfect for lectures, Q&As, school presentations, weddings and live performances. Providing one-touch pairing with the RØDELink receiver, the unit can be powered the new and included RØDE LB-1 Lithium-Ion Battery or 2 x AA Batteries.
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz fixed frequency agile system
- System dynamic: 118dB range
- Range (distance): Up to 100m*
- Frequency range: 35Hz 20kHz
- Max output: +18dBu level
- Max input signal level: 140dB SPL
- Max latency: 4ms
- Receiver: (RX-DESK)
- Power source: 15v 1A DC Power Pack
- Antenna: External diversity antenna
- Output connection: Balanced XLR/Unbalanced 1/4" jack
- Dimensions: 208 x 37 x 166mm
- Weight: 702g
- Transmitter: (TX-M2)
- Power source: 2 x AA 1.5v Batteries or RDE LB-1 4.2v Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery or 5v USB
- Antenna: Diversity antenna located at the bottom of TX-M2
- Dimensions: 40 x 256 x 40mm
- Weight: 222g
No upgrades available