Rode S1-B Live Condenser Vocal Microphone Black
The R+ÿDE S1-B live condenser vocal microphone provides the ultimate in performance for artists and engineers that demand studio-quality audio while on stage without compromising on mobility, versatility or durability.
At the heart of the S1 is a super-cardioid 3/4" true-condenser capsule tuned to virtually eliminate feedback in on-stage performance scenarios. The combination of sophisticated internal shock mounting and a built-in high pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low frequency background noise and handling noise. Multiple layers of acoustically optimised steel mesh in the microphone head filter the performer's breath as well as wind and plosive noises, without affecting the microphone sensitivity or frequency response.
Due to its high performance specification and rich detail, the S1 is also an ideal handheld studio vocal microphone for artists that prefer to hold the microphone during recording. Available in satin-nickel finish or matte black (S1-B), the R+ÿDE S1 live vocal condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by R+ÿDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 0.75"
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 50O
- Maximum SPL - 151dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level - 12.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity - -46.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) /- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 18dB-A
- Weight - 308.00gm
- Dimensions - 183.00mmH x 52.00mmW x 52.00mmD
- Warranty - 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here