Rode smartLav+ Microphone
Rode smartLav+ - broadcast audio, direct to your smartphone or tablet
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of applications, from the boardroom to the pulpit, the car to the classroom.
- TRRS connection - Simplicity and compatibility. The RÃ˜DE smartLav uses a standard TRRS connection, which plugs directly into your smartphone or tablet's headset input. Compatible with the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod® touch, in addition to a wide range of TRRS devices.
- Omni directional - Versatile and user friendly. By employing an omni-directional capsule that picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, the smartLav can be mounted in a variety of positions and orientations on the subject.
- Included Accessories - The smartLav is supplied with a foam pop shield to minimise wind noise and vocal 'plosives' (hard 'b', 't' and 'p' sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management.
- RÃ˜DE Rec app - The smartLav works with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RÃ˜DE's RÃ˜DE Rec app for Apple iOS. RÃ˜DE Rec turns your iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations.
- Apple iOS or Android - The smartLav is fully compatible with the iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation).
Easy to deal with and understand