Rode VideoMic ME
Rode VideoMic ME Product Overview by GAK
The VideoMic ME is directional microphone from Rode that is designed to connect directly to your iPhone's TRRS mic/headphone socket. By utilising the mics flexible mounting bracket it's easy to connect to not only an iPhone, but also a whole range of other smartphones.
The VideoMic ME also comes with a deluxe furry windshield, perfect for shooting in windy conditions.
Rode Product Overview
The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone. The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 20dB-A
- Power Options
- Weight 34gm
- Dimensions 38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD
- Output TRRS Output