Roland AIRA VT-3 Vocoder
Roland AIRA VT-3 Vocoder Overview by GAK
From the same family as the Roland AIRA System-1, TB-3, and TR-8, this is the Roland AIRA VT-3, a powerful Vocoder with a stylish finish to match the rest of the Roland AIRA range. If you're looking for an instrument that transforms your voice into extremely processed vocals to suit today's popular electronic music scene then look no further, the Roland AIRA VT-3 does just that by letting you choose between 9 types of voice characters including Pop, Glitchy, Robot and loads more!
See below for Full Features and Additional Overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- And it's not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
- Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- Choose from 9 types of voice characters
- -Pop and electro sounds with two distinct "AUTO-PITCH" effects
- -VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without need for a keyboard
- -Glitchy effects that sound like something broke (in a good way) with SCATTER
- -Loads of lo-fi character with MEGAPHONE and RADIO settings
- -Synthetic sounding voices with the ROBOT button.
- -Synths you can sing with SYNTH, LEAD, and BASS
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BLANCE sliders
- Save your three favorite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8" inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
- -The VT-3 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series.
- The new Roland AIRA VT-3 Vocoder.
- Another exciting Roland AIRA product, this time for the vocalist and wannabe robot enthusiast in you.
- The Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer - Giant Robot.
- Extremely processed vocals are very common in electronic music today, but using these effects easily and reproducing them live is never as easy as it seems. The new Roland VT-3 lets you smoothly change Pitch and Formant and can introduce a heavily processed vocal sound into your studio tracks and live performances with very little hassle.