Roland BC-TOUR Blues Cube Tour 100W Head
The Roland Blues Blues Cube Tour is powered by Roland's acclaimed Tube Logic. With this the Blues Cube Tour brings punch, presence, and authority to your backline.
This is the flagship in the Blues Cube series and the Tour head packs 100 big watts to provide power and headroom for the biggest gigs. And the matching Cabinet410 cabinet gives clear, wide-range sound with smooth highs and rich low end. The Roland Blues Cube series give you all that great tube tone but thanks to its variable power control, Line Out, and USB connectivity, the Blues Cube Tour adds modern flexibility to this. And despite being 100 loud watts it's equally suited for tracking in the studio, whether you want to mic up or go direct.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Performance-ready 100-watt guitar head with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Separate Cabinet410 open-back cabinet features four custom 10-inch speakers and poplar construction for enhanced presence on stage
- Rolandâ€™s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- High-quality reverb, plus two effects loops for external devices
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and EFX Loop