Roland DJ-202 DJ Controller Overview
The Roland DJ-202 is an impressive two-channel, four-deck DJ controller. The onboard platters feature almost no latency, making it perfect for scratching and getting a proper “feel” of the music.
The DJ-202 is probably the easiest to use and most feature-packed starter DJ controller available, making it the perfect platform to becoming a DJ. To help get set up and ready to go, the DJ-202 comes with a free version of Serato DJ Lite, which has all the most essential requirements that a DJ would need.
Great DJs need a catalogue of music to pull from, which is why Roland has partnered with BPM Supreme to provide an amazing package to help you get the best from your brand-new Roland DJ controller. Any customer who buys and registers a Roland DJ-202, DJ-505, DJ-808 or DJ-707m will receive a FREE three-month subscription to BPM Supreme.
The unit features the same built-in ACB Drum Sounds that feature in the DJ-808. These include the TR-808, 909, 606, 707, allowing you to compose beats on the fly using the step sequencer and pads. There’s also a Microphone Input, so you can make announcements and hype up the dancefloor.
Whether you’re looking to DJ, produce or remix music, the Roland DJ-202 Controller would be one of the best ways to get you started.
The Roland DJ-202 perfectly fits into the Roland CB-BDJ202 Instrument Bag.
For users that would like to programme there own drum beats with a TR Sequencer, access more effects with Serato Tool Kit, along with a more professional version of Serato (Serato DJ Pro), check out the DJ-505.
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
- Signal processing - Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz
- Nominal input level - MIC IN (1/4-inch phone type): -60 dBu
- Nominal output level
- - MASTER OUT: 2.0 Vrms
- - Input impedance
- - MIC IN (Combo type): 7 k ohms or greater
- Output impedanceMASTER
- - OUT: 1 k ohm
- - PHONES: 22 ohms
- Frequency response - 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz–22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- - MIC IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- - MASTER OUT jacks: RCA phono type
- - PHONES jacks: stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- - PC port: USB type B
- - MIDI OUT connector
- - DC IN jack
- Power supply - USB bus power
- Current draw - 500 mA
- - Startup Guide
- - USB cable
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width - 478 mm, 18-7/8 inches
- Depth - 297 mm, 11-3/4 inches
- Height - 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
- Weight - 2.1 kg, 4 lbs 11 oz
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
Roland RH-200 Closed Back Headphones
Roland RCC-10-TRXF Black Female XLR to Stereo Jack Cable, 10ft/3m
Roland RMIDI-B3 Black MIDI Cable, 3ft/1m
Roland RCC-15-2R28 Black Dual Jack to Dual RCA Cable, 15ft/4.5m
Roland CB-BDJ202 Instrument Bag
Shure SM58 Dynamic Microphone
Stagg STC Dual Mono Jack to Phono Cable (3m/10ft, Black), STC3PCM