Roland DS5 BI-Amp Digital Reference Monitor
The Roland DS-5 Bi-amp Monitor - single. Versatile digital reference monitor with superb sound quality, precise imaging and low colouration plus 24-bit/192kHz digital input.
The Roland DS-5 active reference monitor reaches a new benchmark for the discerning audio professional. The Roland flagship DS-5 active reference monitor delivers superb 24-bit performance with precise imaging, ultra-low colouration, and smooth, balanced energy output.
The DS-5 Bi-amp Monitor is ideally suited for professional and project studios, fixed and mobile broadcast facilities, or any other recording/mixing environment where superb sound quality and accuracy are essential.
The DS5 features XLR inputs for AES/EBU compatibility and coaxial I/O for integration into digital recording and workstation environments such as Roland's VS Series Digital Workstations. Analog inputs are an XLR / 1/4 inch jack combo type.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Versatile digital reference monitor with superb sound quality, precise imaging and low colouration plus 24-bit/192kHz digital input
- Superb sound quality with precise imaging and balanced energy output
- 24-bit digital input with sample-rate support for up to 192kHz. analogue and digital inputs, including XLR, coaxial, and optical; AES/EBU and S/PDIF compatible
- Stylish, compact design; fits a variety of mixing environments
- Improved cabinet with bi-amp circuit; eliminates phase anomalies
- Frequency response: 78Hz-23kHz ( /-3 dB)
- 45W bi-amplified power (30W LF, 15W HF)
- HF and LF Trim controls
- 5-1/4 inch polypropylene cone woofer
- 3/4 inch soft dome tweeter
- Bass-reflex cabinet
- Compact design
- 24-bit digital input
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Analog XLR/TRS, AES/EBU digital XLR, optical digital, coaxial (RCA) digital inputs
- AES/EBU coaxial digital thru/out