Roland FP-30X Digital Piano, White
Roland FP-30X Digital Piano
Here’s What Roland Say:
"The FP-30X takes all the best features from the FP-10, and goes even further in sound quality, thanks to a more powerful amplifier. It is also the first piano in our range that support a triple pedal unit, making it more like a high-end grand piano, along with Bluetooth Page Turn compatibility. The action has ivory feel, individually weighted keys and even has escapement, again, just like a high end acoustic grand piano. There are more tones available on the front panel and you can playback/perform along to audio files with a compatible USB flashdrive. The sound is incredibly expressive, thanks to the amazing SuperNATURAL sound engine and the way it interacts with you as you play. The Bluetooth connectivity is no gimmick, it really sets the keyboard apart from anything in the competition.
New on the FP-30X, you can now connect to either your iOS or Android Smart Mobile Device to our Piano Everyday App, giving you access to additional sounds, interactive lessons and a diary to log your practice. Piano Everyday also gives you virtual control of the keyboard, enabling you to Split, Layer, change Tone, Volume and many other settings. The enhanced Bluetooth capabilities on the FP-30X now supports Audio, meaning you can stream your favourite songs wireless from your compatible Smart device.
To top it off, the FP-30X comes with a 3-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage."
Overview By GAK
The Roland FP-30X has the renowned SuperNATURAL sound engine and 128 note polyphony, giving you a realistic and expressive response as if you were playing an acoustic piano.
The PHA-4 Action, with Escapement, Ivory Feel and individually weighted keys, helps you find every minute detail of the sound engine.
You can play along to 8 internal rhythms, add audio accompaniment from a connected USB flash drive and connect to your Smart Devices via Bluetooth. This allows you to remotely control the keyboard and, with the use of the optional KSC-70 Stand and KPD-70 Triple Pedal Unit, turn pages on the digital manuscript.
By using the Bluetooth Audio compatibility, you can wirelessly connect to your desired smart device and stream the audio to the FP-30X. This is the perfect feature for those that like to play along to their favourite tracks.
Make the most of home piano lessons/duets with Twin Piano and dual headphone outputs.
The Roland FP-30X now features a pair of 1/4 inch jack line outputs, meaning you can connect your digital piano to an enhanced sound system in stereo, record into an external recording device or with a live PA system. Users can also choose whether the internal speakers will sound or not, which is a fantastic feature for those that regularly play live. It is also useful for piano tutors, as it enables them to teach a group lesson entirely on headphones. Plug the FP-30X (or multiple FP-30X) into the Roland HS-5 and all connected users can disengage their speakers, but still hear each other via headphones only.
Also available in Black.
Overview By Roland
The super-popular portable piano—upgraded.
When quality counts but budget is a factor, the FP-30X is the sweet spot of Roland’s FP-X series. Balancing affordability with superior performance, this slim and stylish portable piano builds on the entry-level FP-10 with an enhanced sound engine, more powerful onboard speakers, and increased polyphony. Featuring Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano technology and the same expressive 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard as the premium FP-60X, the FP-30X is the perfect home instrument for seasoned players. And with its easy-to-transport weight and Bluetooth connectivity for lessons and play-along audio, it’s an ideal choice for any pianist who wants to develop their skills or perform at small events.
Authentic acoustic touch and tone.
Forget the lightweight keyboards on typical mid-priced portable pianos—with a single key strike on the PHA-4 Standard keyboard, you’ll instantly know the FP-30X stands above the rest. With 88 full-size keys, this piano allows for a complete range of expression as your technique and composition skills grow. And with hammer action, escapement, and ivory feel, you’ll enjoy the same touch beneath your fingers as a great acoustic instrument, right down to the subtle “click” feel as you depress a key. Behind the authentic feel and playability is Roland’s powerful SuperNATURAL sound engine, picking up all the nuances of experienced pianists and helping newer players develop more character and dynamics.
Impressive sound wherever you play.
The FP-30X’s powerful onboard stereo speakers deliver surprising power and character during performance, complementing the sound engine to further bring out the expression in your playing. And if you ever need more sound coverage, simply connect external powered speakers via the dedicated output jacks. For home practice, try the dedicated mode that adjusts the sound for optimum quality when the FP-30X is placed on a desktop, or connect headphones to the twin outputs for silent practice day or night, either solo or alongside your piano teacher.
The compact piano with big potential.
Portable meets professional in the FP-30X. With its amazingly compact footprint and very manageable weight, the instrument moves effortlessly between the most convenient and inspiring spots around your home and is easily stored when not in use. The FP-30X also adapts as your technique develops, whether you place it on the KSC-70 stand for upright performance or bring added expression to your playing with the easily connected three-pedal KPD-70 unit or DP-10 damper pedal.
Play along with music tracks and learn faster with Bluetooth and USB.
The FP-30X keeps you focused on long-term learning with advanced connectivity. Use Bluetooth audio and your iOS or Android device to stream music through the piano speakers or headphones, play along with favourite artists, and sharpen up your skills by following online piano lessons. Take things further and use Bluetooth MIDI to connect to music composition apps like Roland’s Zenbeats or Apple’s GarageBand. And for a regime that stays fresh, hook up to Roland’s Piano Everyday app to automatically record and playback your daily practice activities using the piano tone of your choice. The FP-30X even features USB audio/MIDI connectivity, allowing you to interface with computers and record tracks in professional music production software.
- • SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine for rich expression, from pianissimo to fortissimo
- • Includes a wide variety of onboard sounds for every musical genre, including electric pianos, organs, strings, and synthesizers
- • PHA-4 Standard keyboard for authentic acoustic-style piano touch
- • Powerful 22-watt stereo speaker system for room-filling sound
- • Dedicated setting for optimizing the sound when placed on a desktop
- • Dual headphones outputs and quiet keyboard action let you play when it suits you, without disturbing others
- • Home-friendly compact footprint
- • Bluetooth audio and MIDI connectivity for play-along sessions and online lessons
- • Interactive connection to music apps, including Roland’s Piano Every Day and Apple’s GarageBand
- • Optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit for upright performance and traditional playing styles
- • Available in black or white
- Roland FP-30X: Digital Piano
- [Sound Generator]
- -Piano Sound
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- -Max. Polyphony
- Piano: 12 tones
- E.Piano: 20 tones
- Other: 24 tones
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- [Speaker System]
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
- -Rated Power Output
- 11 W x 2
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- [Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)]
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- [Data Playback]
- -Playable Software
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps - 320 kbps, requires USB flash drive)
- -Recordable Software
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB flash drive)
- [Internal Songs]
- 30 Songs
- [Tuning, Voicing]
- -Touch Sensitivity
- Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- -Master Tuning
- 415.3--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- - Effects
- Only for organ tones:
- Rotary Speaker Effect
- Only for E.Piano tones:
- Modulation Speed
- [Convenient Functions]
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
- Split (split point adjustable)
- Twin Piano
- Auto Off
- DC In jack
- Pedal1 (Damper) jacks (capable of continuous detection when optional pedal connected)
- Pedal2 (Damper, Sostenuto, Soft) jacks (capable when dedicated pedal board connected)
- Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- -Power Supply
- AC adaptor
- -Power Consumption
- 16W (When using the included AC adaptor)
- *Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 4W
- Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 3W
- Detached music rest:
- 1,300 (W) x 284 (D) x 151 (H) mm
- 51-3/16 (W) x 11-3/16 (D) x 6 (H) inches
- FP-30X with KSC-70 and music rest and dedicated stand :
- 1,300 (W) x 344 (D) x 931 (H) mm
- 51-3/16 (W) x 13-9/16 (D) x 36-11/16 (H) inches
- 14.8 kg, 32 lbs 11 oz (FP-30X with music rest)
- 23.0 kg, 50 lbs 12 oz (FP-30X with KSC-70, KPD-70, and music rest)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Music rest
- Pedal switch (DP-2)
- [Option (sold separately)]
- Dedicated stand: KSC-70
- Dedicated pedal board: KPD-70
- Keyboard stand: KS-10Z, KS-12, KS-20X
- Damper pedal: DP series
- Carrying Bag: CB-88RL, CB-76R