Roland GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer Software
The Roland GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer software lets GAIA SH-01 users directly access all of the tone parameters via Mac or PC on the computer's large display. The user-friendly interface makes creating GAIA sounds fast and easy. It's also ideal way for GAIA users to learn the instrument in an graphical format.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Control every GAIA SH-01 tone parameter on a computer (Windows or Mac)
- Action List lets you record and play back the entire sound-creation process, step by step
- Wave Viewer display allows waveform shape to be viewed as a graph
- New GAIA SH-01 patches included, plus Action-List samples for learning the fundamentals of synthesis
- The GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer is a Windows/Mac software application specially designed for Roland's award-winning GAIA SH-01 Synthesizer. It inspires creativity by allowing GAIA users to conveniently explore and adjust every tone parameter via a large and friendly computer-based user interface. The software can also record and play back the entire sound-creation process, step by step, with its unique Action List function. Furthermore, the Wave Viewer displays each waveform as a graph for visual reference. Beginners and pros alike will appreciate this powerful and inspiring application, as will music educators who teach synthesizer programming.
- Direct Connect
- - To use GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer, simply connect your GAIA directly to the computer of your choice, Mac or PC, via a single, convenient USB cable.
- Action List
- - GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer provides a unique way to analyse the creative process with its Action List function, which records and plays back sound-design operations step by step. It's a fantastic way to explore and learn.
- Wave Viewer
- - The Wave Viewer display function provides a graphical representation of the sound. Viewing waveforms in this visual format helps users see the sound as it evolves - a great tool for students of synth programming.
- New Patches
- - GAIA Synthesizer Sound Designer comes with a bank of new GAIA patches. Keyboardists will appreciate the brilliant collection of sounds that covers a wide range of modern styles. Action-List samples are also provided to help users learn the fundamentals of synthesis.
- System Requirements:
- - Microsoft® Windows 7®
- - Microsoft® Windows Vista®
- - Microsoft® Windows® XP
- - Mac OS X (version 10.5.8 or later) Intel Machines only