Roland GO:Keys 61 Key Music Creation Keyboard
Roland GO:Keys 61 Key Music Creation Keyboard Bundle
Next day deliveryAverage rating 4 / 55 stars(0)4 stars(1)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)
Roland GO:Keys 61 Key Music Creation Keyboard Premium Bundle
Out of stock, available to order
Call Us Now! 01273 665400Average rating 4 / 55 stars(3)4 stars(2)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(1)
Here’s What Roland Say:
"The Go:Keys is one of the most fun and entertaining products in the Roland GO Series. You can jam along to the inbuilt rhythms and melodic patterns in just a couple of buttons clicks. You can even connect your Smart Device for even more fun. The keys are semi-weighted with ivory feel, meaning its a lightweight, yet realistic feeling keyboard. It has a great set of speakers and it can be battery-powered, so it is the perfect thing to carry with you if you want to make music on the move. The touch strips on the panel mean that you can customise and effect your performances even more. For those looking for a reasonably priced keyboard, stuffed full of features, the GO:Keys is your choice. If you are looking for a keyboard that is more geared towards traditional piano/classical sounds, the GO:Piano 61 may be worth looking at too. The GO:Keys comes with a 3-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage."
Overview By GAK
The GO:Keys has semi-weighted ivory feel keys, inbuilt speakers and is able to be powered by batteries (comes with power supply).
The Roland GO:Keys boasts the widest variety of onboard sounds in the GO Series, with a whopping 500 instruments and 128 note polyphony. Derived from Roland’s acclaimed pro synthesizers, the GO:Keys has a sound library that caters for everyone.
It has Bluetooth MIDI and Audio connectivity, allowing you to play along to your favourite songs directly from your Smart Device. You can use many apps to play along to accompaniments, play games and control software instruments wirelessly on your Smart Device. Bluetooth also opens the door to third-party apps, such as Piano Dustbuster 2, PiaScore, Sheet Music Direct, Skoove and Animoog.
The Loop Mix is a unique take on producing a modern backing on a keyboard. You can easily control 5 different instruments (3 Main, 1 Bass and Drums) within a song, and play on the top. You can create tension and release, by having complete control of all the different parts. There are 990 accompaniment patterns, including Rhythm Patterns, Bass Lines, Melodic Patterns and you can perform the Lead Line over the top. The GO:61K is built to make playing the keyboard fun.
The Go:Keys is lightweight, slim and ready for the road.
If you are looking for a keyboard that is more geared towards traditional piano/classical sounds, check out the GO:Piano 61.
To ensure you have everything you need for your GO:Keys, check out our Roland Premium Bundle.
- Onboard high-quality Bluetooth speakers for wireless smartphone connection
- Compact and lightweight for playing anywhere, at home or outdoors
- Fully wireless operation with battery power and Bluetooth connectivity
- Over 500 pro-quality sounds: pianos, synths, strings, bass, brass, and more
- Loop Mix function lets you build songs by simply playing notes on the keyboard
- Manipulate the sounds of your loops with intuitive one-touch control
- Bluetooth MIDI support for music production apps on your smartphone or tablet
- Built-in song recorder with USB backup
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Number of Keys: 61 keys (Ivory Feel and Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Key Touch: 3 types
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 8 parts
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2
- Number of Tones: Over 500 tones
- Effects: Multi-Effects / Chorus / Reverb
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -5--+6 (in semitones)
- Octave Shift: -3--+3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Loop Mix Set: Over 12 sets
- Number of Patterns: Over 672 patterns (12 sets x 56 patterns)
- Chord: Interactive Chord function
- Tempo: Quarter note = 5--300
- Number of Pads: 10 (5 x 2)
- Bender: Pitch Bend / Modulation
- Effect: Roll / Filter
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Song Storage: 99 songs (within the limits of Note Storage)
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Bluetooth Ver 4.2
- Profile Support: A2DP(Audio), GATT(MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Display: Character LCD (with backlit)
- Amplifier Power Output: 2.5 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 x 6 cm (4-3/4 x 2-3/8 inches) x 2
- PHONES / OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) / Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6 *Carbon-zinc batteries cannot be used.
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Battery Life for Continuous Use: Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6): Approximately 6 hours
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6): Approximately 4 hours
- Dimensions: 877 (W) x 271 (D) x 82 (H) mm
- 34-9/16 (W) x 10-11/16 (D) x 3-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 3.9 kg / 8 lbs 10 oz
Really happy with this board. Looks awesome where we have it, and has great features that are easy to use. Replaces two other keyboards in our house! Plus I love that’s it’s portable. Just wish it had another better Wurly sound…
It is a well designed and high quality product that looks good and performs as it was described. One comment I would make is that the Head Phone Socket would be better at 'quarter inch' size. This would make connection to Studio Equipment and PA Systems much simpler. It would also provide a more mechanically stronger connection and be less prone to damage if someone was to accidentally pull on the connecting lead. A very good product. John A Pickering
Brilliant! Huge range of good quality sounds
Great piece of kit
Great little keyboard, lack of midi limits its use as a home studio keyboard