Roland GO:Piano 61 Note Digital Piano
Roland GO:Piano 61 Note Digital Piano Bundle
Out of stock, available to order
Call Us Now! 01273 665400Average rating 4.8 / 55 stars(3)4 stars(1)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)
Roland GO:Piano 61 Note Digital Piano Premium Bundle
Out of stock, available to order
Call Us Now! 01273 665400Average rating 4.8 / 55 stars(6)4 stars(2)3 stars(0)2 stars(0)1 star(0)
Here’s What Roland Say:
“The GO:Piano 61 is the most portable and lightweight 61 note semi-weighted keyboard in the Roland GO Series. It will suit travelling musicians, students and buskers, as it can also be battery powered. The inbuilt speakers mean you can instantly turn the keyboard on and get straight into playing. The is an ideal practice tool for the bedroom or places where space is at a premium. The Bluetooth technology means that you can connect to your favourite Smart Device and play along to music and MIDI tracks or use it as a Bluetooth Speaker. This is the perfect keyboard for those wanting realistic/expressive acoustic piano/classical instrument sounds. If you wanted to get more into songwriting, the GO:Keys could be a great alternative. The GO:Piano 61 comes with a 3-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage.”
Overview By GAK
The GO:Piano 61 has semi-weighted ivory feel keys, inbuilt speakers and is able to be powered by batteries (comes with power supply).
The GO:Piano 61 is Roland’s most compact, space-saving and most affordable piano in their entire Digital Piano range. It is specifically designed for the piano player that requires an easily transportable and realistic-sounding instrument. The internal sounds have been tailor-made for the more piano-centric keyboard player, including Acoustic Grand, Upright and Electric Piano sounds. The GO:61P also includes Organs, Strings, Drums and other instruments too.
Where the GO:Piano 61 differs from the GO:Keys 61, is the dynamic range in the internal sounds and 128 Note polyphony. The GO:Piano 61 has fewer sounds, as Roland has utilised the internal memory to provide more expressive and delicate dynamics. This means that beginner piano players can get used to playing with different dynamics that are essential to playing the piano. Pair with a Roland DP-2 Damper Pedal (sold separately) to benefit from the built-in Damper Resonance to have the most “piano-like” experience possible at this price point.
The Roland GO:Piano 61 further enhances the realism of the internal sounds with the capability to choose between 10 levels of Ambience. This allows you to control the amount of Reverberation you hear as if you were in a large theatre.
The GO:Piano 61 could be one of the most easy-to-use Digital Pianos on the market, largely down to the LCD Screen. With this, you can read the different settings of the keyboard, names of the sound you are using and parameter values (such as transpose/octave shifts) clearly. It also includes a Music Rest, meaning you can read your transcripts with ease.
It has Bluetooth MIDI and Audio connectivity, allowing you to play along to your favourite songs directly from your Smart Device. You can use the Piano Partner 2 app to play along to accompaniments, play games, read the score of the built-in songs in real-time and keep a diary of your practice. PP2 also opens the door to third-party apps, such as Piano Dustbuster 2, PiaScore, Sheet Music Direct, Skoove and Animoog.
It is lightweight, slim and ready for the road.
- Onboard high-quality Bluetooth speakers for wireless smartphone connection
- Compact and lightweight for playing and storing anywhere
- Fully wireless operation with battery power and Bluetooth connectivity
- Premium piano performance in a compact and affordable instrument
- 61-note keyboard with standard full-size keys and expressive touch response
- Also includes electric pianos, organs, and other sounds for exploring different styles
- Bluetooth MIDI support for advanced music lessons with your smartphone or tablet
- Metronome, transpose, and recording features support daily practice
- Play anytime with built-in speakers or headphones
- Number of Keys: 61 keys (Ivory Feel and Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Key Touch: 3 types
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2
- Piano: 10 tones
- E.Piano: 7 tones
- Organ: 7 tones
- Other: 16 tones (including a drum set, a SFX set)
- Effects: Multi-Effects / Chorus / Reverb
- Only for Piano Tones: Damper Resonance (Always On)
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -5--+6 (in semitones)
- Octave Shift: -3--+3
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Song Storage: 99 songs (within the limits of Note Storage)
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Resolution: 96 ticks per quarter note
- Profile Support: A2DP(Audio), GATT(MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC (Support to the content protection of the SCMS-T method)
- Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Display: Character LCD (with Backlit)
- Amplifier Power Output: 2.5 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 x 6 cm (4-3/4 x 2-3/8 inches) x 2
- PHONES / OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Power Supply: AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) / Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6
- Current Draw: 500 mA
- Dimensions: 877 (W) x 271 (D) x 82 (H) mm
- 34-9/16 (W) x 10-11/16 (D) x 3-1/4 (H) inches
- (With music rest)
- 877 (W) x 314 (D) x 254 (H) mm
- 34-9/16 (W) x 12-3/8 (D) x 10 (H) inches
- Weight: 3.9 kg / 8 lbs 10 oz
Very good sound for my needs. Piano is for private use only, am not a performer. I use it on the lowest sound with the headphones and that is fine. Only used the grand piano mode. Have heard the jazz style and organ modes. They sound very good but I probably won't need to use them much. Haven't heard other options. I am delighted with it. Piano is streamlined and easy to store. The power lead is not very long but I assume it could be used with an extension lead. The 61 keyboard is adequate for most music but I will probably eventually use the octave changing facility. All in all I am very happy with this purchase.
Super piece of kit. The playability is really good with a wide range of 'out of the box' sounds.
the only thing wrong is the volume it needs to be a little bit louder
Great piano, has so many sound options. Is great to play and sounds good. Perfect for what I need, I would definitely recommend.
This is a very good product meeting my expectations so I think you very much