Roland GP-607 Digital Mini Grand Piano, Polished White
Roland GP-607 Digital Mini Grand Piano, Polished White
"The Roland GP-607 is the most compact Grand Piano in our Digital Piano Range. It is the perfect centrepiece to add to your home, keeping the drama and elegance of a full-sized Grand Piano, whilst not taking up too much room space. The GP-607 features the PHA-50 hybrid wood action, that has individually weighted, ebony/ivory feel keys and escapement - Just like a high-end acoustic Grand. The 4.1 multi-channel speakers allow this magnificent instrument to fill the room, with exceptional sound quality and realism. The detail from the modelled SuperNATURAL sound means the GP-607 lives and breathes like an acoustic piano. It has a beautifully wide dynamic range plus, due to the detail of the modelling, the sound is complex and fully editable. With the Piano Designer App, that can be connected to your Smart Device wirelessly via Bluetooth, you can create and design your perfect piano sound and even access additional sounds that have been stored on the app. You can use the Bluetooth to help you practice, as the Piano Partner 2 App has built-in lessons, a recorder, an arranger and the ability to show the manuscript of the internal songs. The PP2 even acts a remote for your GP-607 too, meaning you can make detailed edits from a larger screen. Utilising both Piano Designer App and PP2, means you can create your dream piano sound, then hone in on your play so that you can get the best possible experience. The Bluetooth technology doesn't stop there, as you can even wirelessly connect your favourite Bluetooth Audio device, so you can stream music through the amazing 4.1 speaker system. Use this to play along to your favourite songs or as an incredibly decadent home speaker system, making you the envy of your guests when hosting parties. The GP-607 comes in either Polished Ebony or Polished White, suiting all possible home decors. To take the pain away from having to set up this piano yourself, Roland offers the VIP Gold Delivery Service, where two Roland Trained Piano Installers will bring the piano to your home, set it up and remove all the unwanted packaging at a pre-arranged appointment. Please ask a member of our Piano Department for more details. The Roland GP-607 comes with a 10-year warranty when registering your product with Roland Backstage."
Overview By GAK
The Roland GP-607 is the most compact and luxurious piano in their Digital Piano Range. It has the elegance and beauty of a full-sized Grand Piano, whilst not taking up too large a footprint in your home.
It features, one of our favourite actions, the PHA-50. This hybrid wood action has stabilising pins to ensure there is no unwanted side-to-side lateral movement, along with graduated and individually weighted keys. The action has ebony and ivory feel, along with escapement, which enables you to play at softer dynamics mirroring the mechanism on an acoustic Grand Piano.
Roland's SuperNATURAL Sound Engine has become one of our most-favoured piano engines, though they have taken it to the next level of realism, by including far more detailed modelling. This includes modelled full-scale string resonance, damper resonance, cabinet resonance, soundboard type, key-off noise, hammer noise, damper noise, duplex scale, single note tuning volume and character, meaning the sound can evolve and react to your playing. It lives and breathes like an acoustic Grand Piano.
The GP-607 Mini Grand includes a 4.1 multi-channel speaker system, at a whopping 70W of power, offering clarity and depth to the complex and detailed piano tones. It is housed subtly in the beautifully crafted polished finish cabinet, suspended eloquently over the matching pedal enclosure by triple pedestal legs. The top of the piano opens and closes like an acoustic and be rested on the inbuilt top rest. The top position will affect the sound of the speakers just like the lid of an acoustic grand. The Key Cover can be positioned to disguise the electronic control panel of the GP-607, meaning your guests need not know that you are playing on a Digital Piano. When opening the key cover, the piano will automatically power on, as well as power off when the cover is put back to the closed position.
You can connect to the speaker system via Bluetooth, to not only play along to your favourite artists or orchestras but also use as a wireless entertainment sound system. In addition to using the speakers wirelessly, the Bluetooth technology allows you to connect to Roland's Piano Partner 2 App and their Piano Designer App, as well as a host of third-party apps. Some features of these include remote control of the GP-607, detailed edits and view manuscript interactively.
A mini grand piano that sparks creativity and complements your living space
If you’ve longed to own a grand piano but were discouraged by the cost or weight, then the Roland GP607 could be the perfect addition to your home. A stylish digital mini grand piano in Polished Ebony or white, the GP607 pays homage to the classic grand piano form with an imposing-yet-graceful design. And although its appearance is traditional, explore a little deeper and you’ll discover the very latest technology. Bluetooth® connectivity lets you wirelessly stream songs from your tablet/phone through the GP607’s powerful 4.1 multi-channel speakers, filling your room with rich, clear sound. SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology offers supremely realistic piano sound and, along with the expressive touch of the new PHA-50 keyboard, provides a playing experience that will satisfy the connoisseur. And a host of onboard learning features—including connection to piano education apps—will ensure that you’ll stay motivated and your piano skills will constantly improve. Whether you want a strikingly beautiful addition to your living space or a sophisticated mini grand piano that supports your family as they learn to play, the GP607 brings beauty, elegance, and evocative piano performance into your home.
The look and feel of a traditional mini grand piano, without the cost and hassle
There’s no doubt that a traditional grand piano makes a statement in a living room, but the maintenance and back-breaking weight can make owning one a labour of love. Available in Polished Ebony or Polished White finishes, the Roland GP607 gives you the classic appearance and feel of a mini grand piano, and you can even start playing by simply opening the lid and hitting the keys. But this digital model spares you the expense of regular tune-ups, thanks to the reliable onboard sound processor. And the lightweight cabinet is easy to move around your home to find the perfect position.
Houses a premium sound system for enjoying your favourite music
Sometimes you want to create music. At other times, you just want to sit back and enjoy it. Either way, the Roland GP607’s high-quality speaker system is ready to fill your home with exceptional sound. When you’re playing the piano, it provides full-bodied, volume-controllable sound through the 4.1 multi-channel speakers. When you’re entertaining friends, Bluetooth audio functionality allows the piano to replace your hi-fi, wirelessly connecting to your tablet or smartphone and playing your favourite songs and playlists through the speakers. And when you’re just relaxing, the dedicated app for Apple Watch lets you control the GP607’s internal song library remotely from the comfort of your sofa.
A piano you’ll want to play all day, with performance to kick-start your creativity
You never know when inspiration will strike, but with the Roland GP607 in your living room, you’ll always be ready to open the lid and catch the spark. Unlike sample-based digital pianos, Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology replicates the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano—including the combination of notes played, their resonance, and the interaction between myriad elements—for a rich, complex sound that responds to your touch. Perfectly matched to the sound engine, the new PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid construction with wood and ivory-feel materials, plus an integrated pin in each key for stability. This provides truly authentic playability and consistent feel that’s impervious to normal temperature and humidity changes, eliminating a costly maintenance issue that’s common with traditional piano keys.
Onboard educational features and apps help developing players improve
Learning the piano is incredibly rewarding, but it takes time, effort and dedication. The Roland GP607 gives players an alternative to the conventional book-learning method, kick-starting development with its onboard educational features. Jamming with onboard songs prepares you for joining a band or orchestra, while the Twin Piano mode allows a learner and teacher to sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. The built-in metronome promotes accurate timing, while the onboard recorder lets you capture what you’ve been working on to instantly evaluate your progress. There’s audio and MIDI playback from USB memory, plus integrated Bluetooth MIDI functionality that lets you wirelessly connect to apps like Roland’s Piano Partner 2 App, and also access digital sheet music, song libraries, and more. The Roland GP607 makes practise a pleasure, not a chore.
- Classic mini grand digital piano, designed for the living room
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Built-in 4.1-channel multi-speaker system (four speakers/one woofer) for powerful sound projection, as well as music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Lightweight and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
- SOUND GENERATOR
- -Piano Sound - Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling
- -Max. Polyphony - Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones) Other: 384
- -Tones - 307 Tones
- -Keyboard: PHA-50 Keyboard: Wood and Plastic Hybrid Structure, with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- -Pedals - Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)
- SPEAKER SYSTEM
- -Speaker System - Acoustic Projection
- -Speakers - Cabinet Speakers: 20 cm (7-7/8 inches) (with Speaker Box)
- -Near-field Speakers: 5 cm (2 inches) x 2
- -Spatial Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4 inches) x 2
- -Rated Power Output - 20 W, 5 W x 2, 20 W x 2
- -Volume Level (SPL) - 113 dB (This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.)
- -Headphones - capable of Headphones 3D Ambience
- TUNING, VOICING
- -Touch Sensitivity - Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- -Master Tuning - 415.3–466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)Temperament - 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
- -Effects - Ambience, Brilliance
- Piano Designer:
- -Key Off Noise
- -Hammer Noise
- -Duplex Scale
- -Full Scale String Resonance
- -Damper Resonance
- -Key Off Resonance
- -Cabinet Resonance
- -Soundboard Type
- -Damper Noise
- -Single Note Tuning
- -Single Note Volume
- -Single Note Character
- INTERNAL SONGS
- -USTotal 363 songs
- -OtherTotal 353 songs
- DATA PLAYBACK
- -PlaybackStandard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- -Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)
- -Recording - Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- -Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)BLUETOOTH
- -Audio - Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)MIDI, Turning music sheetBluetooth Ver 4.0
- CONVENIENT FUNCTIONS
- Convenient Functions:
- -Classic Position
- -Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- -TwinPiano (with Individual Mode)
- -Transpose (in semitones)
- -Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- -Volume limit function
- -Panel Lock
- -Auto Off
- -Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- -DC In jack
- -Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- -Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- -USB Computer port: USB B type
- -USB Memory port: USB A type
- -Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply
- -AC AdaptorPower Consumption12 W
- -Owner's Manual
- -Leaflet "Stand Assembly"
- -Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- -Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces
- -Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano"
- -AC Adaptor
- -Power Cord
- -Headphone Hook
- Option (sold separately)Headphones
- USB Flash Memory (*1)
- *1 Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.