Roland HP504 Digital Piano, Contemporary Black
Roland HP504 Digital Piano Bundle, Black
Unbeatable performance power at a modest price bracket. Comes with a piano bench and a pair of headphones.
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
Roland HP504 Digital Piano Product Overview by GAK
The most affordable digital piano in the Roland HP range, the HP504 boasts beautiful design with classic sound and feel.
The piano features a PHA-4 Premium Keyed with both escapement and ivory feel. It also features Roland's SuperNATURAL piano sound engine.
There is also a built-in-tuner which means the HP504 will never go out of tune.
With Roland’s great iOS piano apps, it’s easy to use your favourite Apple mobile devices with the HP504 to enhance your learning and have more fun with the piano.
Roland Product Overview
With the HP504, Roland’s latest technologies bring superior piano performance to an attractive and affordable instrument for your home. The SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine has been enhanced with a Dynamic Harmonic feature for fortissimo playing, while the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel includes the latest touch-sensing technology to fully explore SuperNATURAL Piano’s rich tonal variations and natural dynamics. Individual Note Voicing lets you tailor the sound of each note to your taste, and you can now enjoy the unique sound field of an acoustic piano during your private practice sessions, thanks to the innovative Headphones 3D Ambience effect. And with Roland’s great iOS piano apps, it’s easy to use your favourite Apple mobile devices with the HP504 to enhance your learning and have more fun with the piano.
Every time you sit down and play the HP504, you’ll lose yourself in a beautiful and immersive piano experience, thanks to Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. Just like a fine acoustic grand, each note has its own character, and the tonal colour changes seamlessly in response to your touch to accurately translate your emotions into sound. Tone decay is natural and organic, with the sound not only decreasing in volume, but also gradually changing in colour to a softer tone. In addition to authentic grand piano tones, upright piano tones are now included as well, which provide the unique short decay and up-close sound of a traditional upright instrument.
As you refine your piano skills, your ability to play with a strong touch will improve, and the unique overtone characteristics created with fortissimo playing will provide a new palette of tonal colours for you to explore. The newly developed Dynamic Harmonic feature allows you to adjust these characteristics to your taste, offering a deep level of expressive control that will be welcomed by more experienced players as well.
It’s easy to modify the HP504’s sound for your personal playing style or a specific musical genre. With the onboard Piano Designer, you can adjust overall tonal elements such as string resonance, soundboard behaviour, and many others. For even more detailed customisation, the newly developed Individual Note Voicing feature lets you adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for all 88 notes. In addition to personal tone shaping, this unique and powerful voicing option is also useful for balancing the overall piano sound to perfectly suit the acoustic properties of any room or the response of a particular set of headphones.
Premium Keyboard Touch with Ivory Feel
As your expressive skills develop, your piano performances will shine on the HP504. The new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel includes Roland’s latest touch-detection technology, allowing you to derive the full tonal potential of the SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With fast key repetition and high-resolution sensing, the PHA-4 faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in tone from different playing styles and dynamics. In addition, the white keys are finished with material that has moisture-absorbing properties, providing the natural texture and tactile sensation of real ivory. The PHA-4’s authentic hammer-action mechanism also produces less audible noise than previous designs, a welcome feature for not disturbing others when playing with the speakers muted during practice sessions with headphones.
- The SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine found in all Roland pianos has been enhanced further for the HP504 with a Dynamic Harmonic feature for fortissimo playing, while the new PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel includes the latest touch-sensing technology to fully explore SuperNATURAL Piano's rich tonal variations and natural dynamics.
- One of the major benefits of digital pianos is that you can use headphones, so you don't interrupt others while you practise. Most pianos don't take this into account though, and the sound you hear from the headphones can be dull and uninspiring - not ideal, as you'll probably use headphones often. But now with the HP504 you'll enjoy the unique sound field of an acoustic piano during your private practice sessions, thanks to the Headphones 3D Ambience effect.
- There are other benefits of owning a digital piano too. The HP504 never needs tuning and it features a built-in recorder so you can record your playing, and then listen back to evaluate your playing skills. You can connect a USB key containing your favourite songs and listen to them through the HP504's speakers and then play along on top. And if you're bored of a classic grand piano sound, you can play with smooth electric pianos, jazzy organs or majestic strings.
- Finally, recognising that even the most devoted piano lover needs a little fun sometimes, the HP504 works with Roland's free iOS piano apps, so it's easy to use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to enhance your learning and have more fun with the piano.
- Available in contemporary black or rosewood finishes.
- Enjoy superior sound with SuperNATURAL Piano, which delivers the rich, complex tone of an authentic acoustic grand
- New PHA-4 Premium Keyboard with Escapement and Ivory Feel features Roland's latest high-resolution touch-detection technology
- Fortissimo playing styles are fully expressed with the new Dynamic Harmonic feature, which provides both a unique tonal character and powerful sound
- Use new Individual Note Voicing to customise the sound to your taste by adjusting the pitch, volume, and character of each note independently
- Headphones 3D Ambience effect offers a rich, immersive sound experience while using headphones for private practice
- Free Piano Partner app for iPad includes the interactive Flash Card game for building music skills and provides an intuitive interface for selecting songs and tones in the HP504
- Play along with favourite songs in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the free Air Performer app
- Large onboard song library covers piano classics, as well as popular Ã©tudes such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
- Built-in recorder lets you capture your performances as MIDI or audio files (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording)
- Convenient features for daily playing, such as independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and adjustable music rest
- Available in Simulated Rosewood or Contemporary Black finishes