Roland INTEGRA-7 Sound Module
With the development of SuperNATURAL sound and Behavior Modeling technology, Roland has blurred the boundary between acoustic and electronic instruments. Built upon these core technologies, the new INTEGRA-7 gives musicians a gold mine of the latest SuperNATURAL sounds in a fast-access, fully stocked 16-part module.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The powerhouse rack comprises a "greatest hits" collection of sounds from Roland's flagship keyboards and V-Drums modules, plus a coveted lineup from the legacy SRX library. It also introduces a new technology called Motional Surround, a 17-part ambience engine that lets you graphically control the distance and position of each part within 360-degree sound field. With the immense power of the INTEGRA-7, you can create amazingly realistic and detailed orchestral arrangements, immersive, spatial sounds, and beyond.
- Super Natural Powered Music Production
- The core of the INTEGRA-7 is its SuperNATURAL sound engine with Behavior Modeling technology. SuperNATURAL not only mirrors the sounds of acoustic instruments, it emulates the behavior of instruments when they're played. With SuperNATURAL, sounds come to life under your fingers. Go deep inside the programming engine and customize your own sounds, or let the INTEGRA-7 do it all for you. With so many great sounds onboard, and with the INTEGRA-7's organic response to how you play your keyboard/controller, you'll experience a new level of realism and effortless expression.
- SuperNATURAL Acoustic Tones
- The SuperNATURAL acoustic tones built into the INTEGRA-7 do not merely reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments, they also use Behavior Modeling Technology to simulate the when it is played. A dedicated sound engine optimized for each type of instrument analyzes the phrases you play, automatically differentiating between chordal and melodic playing to most authentic and expressive performance.
- SuperNATURAL Drums "¦
- In addition to the expressive acoustic tones, you'll find a SuperNATURAL drum engine derived from Roland V-Drums. Thanks to Behavior Modeling Technology, the INTEGRA-7 can groove like a real drummer. Drum kits respond smoothly and naturally to velocity, with seamless tonal transitions from soft to loud. Play fast drum fills that don't sound like fake machine-gun fire, and create fluid snare, tom, and cymbal rolls with real-time control of their speed and volume via mod lever. The drum engine even has its own ambience effect, plus six COMP EQ sets, which you can apply to the drum instruments individually.
- SuperNATURAL Synthesizer
- The INTEGRA-7 is loaded with SuperNATURAL synth tones that meticulously recreate the fat sound of beloved vintage synthesizers, their expressive filters, and unique envelope behaviors. Hundreds of PCM waveforms are onboard as well . a treasure trove of classic digital-synth sounds prevalent in the '80s and '90s. You can even edit on an iPad with the dedicated editor app.
- SuperNATURAL synth tones also feature four types of LPFs. Each filter behaves differently, even if their cutoff and resonance parameters are the same. Each filter can be personalized via parameter settings and real-time control of cutoff frequency and resonance.
- Roland has an illustrious history of creating top-selling synthesizers, and many musicians still rely heavily on their legacy gear.
- With the INTEGRA-7, a "greatest hits" collection from previous Roland synths is built in. All of the sounds from the XV-5080 are onboard, plus all 12 titles from the SRX Expansion libraries, including SRX-05 Supreme Dance with essential electro sounds from vintage TR-808 and -909 drum machines, SRX-06 Complete Orchestra with a huge collection of orchestral instruments and dramatic sound-effects, and SRX-09 World Collection that's like an audio encyclopedia of ethnic instruments including rare, hard to find samples. The INTEGRA-7 is equipped with four virtual expansion slots, which can be used to load four SRX libraries simultaneously. With all of these classic sounds instantly available, plus a new stockpile of enhanced SuperNATURAL sounds, the INTEGRA-7 brings the past, present, and future together in one convenient instrument!
- The INTEGRA-7 introduces a new era of spatial sound design with Motional Surround derived from Roland's proprietary RSS (Roland Sound Space) technology. This breakthrough technology lets you control left/right panning as well as depth - even placing sounds behind you! Create sound fields with incredible depth that extends beyond the actual speakers. This effect can be applied to the internal sounds as well as external input signals. Motional Surround supports two-channel output, so you can experience the effect with just two speakers or headphones! 5.1-channel output is also supported with five speakers and a subwoofer. Adjust the parameters in real time via MIDI, as well as with the dedicated iPad app or VSTi plug-in editor for DAWs such as SONAR. You can even record Motional Surround movements in SONAR for automated playback.
- A custom iPad Editor App is ready for iPad users who wish to control the INTEGRA-7's synth parameters, part mixer, and Motional Surround remotely, as well as selecting sounds and reading/loading the 16-part Studio Sets. The INTEGRA-7 Editor is free to download from the App Store.
- - Flagship synth module with over 6,000 sounds built in
- - The latest SuperNATURAL sounds with enhanced Behavior Modeling technology for expressive acoustic instruments and accurate reproduction of performance articulations
- - Powerful SuperNATURAL synth engine with fat analog synth models and vintage filter types
- - Dynamic SuperNATURAL drum engine with natural tonal change derived from Roland V-Drums
- - Producer's "must-have" SRX Expansion sound library built in; all 12 SRX titles included
- - Dedicated multi-effects and EQ for each part (16 parts), plus dedicated COMP EQ (use six simultaneously) for drums and ambience parameters for SuperNATURAL drum kits
- - Innovative 17-part Motional Surround ambience engine for stereo, headphone, and 5.1-channel output
- - INTEGRA-7 Editor for iPad and Motional Surround VSTi Editor for SONAR software
No upgrades available
Every sound expansion card in one box, it is a no-brainer. Be careful using it live though, to recall sounds, you have to move four of the 12 or so expansions sets to the four virtual slots. Annoying and bizarre. Why Roland? Presumably down to memory. Surely it would have been easy to have a replaceable 1 or 2tb drive inside.