Roland JD-XA Analog/Digital Crossover Synthesizer
An Overview of the Roland JD-XA Synth by GAK
The Roland JD-XA delivers a huge range of sounds from subtle drive to extreme bitcrushing, and these effects are controlled by built in processors that shape your reverb, delay and Master EQ. You can start building loops straight out of the box with the 16-track pattern sequencer, making the JD-XA an ultimate creative tool and an excellent live processor. The JD-XA analogue section has four parts, two oscillators and filter/amp sections and four envolopes. combined with the analogue section is a four part digital engine powered by SuperNATURAL technology that will provide you with even more options. The Engines can either be used by themselves or together, meaning the JD-XA is suited to almost any use, including songwriting, sound design, recording and performing.
The backlights and sliders give the JD-XA a badass look in dark enviroments. Enjoy a huge amount of routing options aswell, and the ability to control modules, DAW, Midi, USB and CV/Gate, making the JD-XA versatile and powerful.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
When you buy a Roland JD-XA synth from a dedicated dealer, you’ll also get a free set of Roland M-100 AIRA headphones. All you need to do is register your new JD-XA* and we'll send you your new headphones.
Hook up the Roland M-100 AIRA headphones and you’ll hear the world of difference between these next-generation cans and the tinny-sounding set that you’re currently stuck with. Worth £219, the Roland M-100 AIRA headphones from V-MODA feature a dual-diaphragm 50mm driver and 5-30,000 Hz frequency response, along with widescreen dynamic range that means anything from a drum machine to a bass synth comes across loud and clear.
- Advanced synthesizer with independent analog and digital sound engines
- Discrete analog synth engine (four parts) with 2 x OSC, Filter, Amp, 4 x Env (2 x Pitch, Filter, Amp), and 2 x LFO per voice plus Analog Dry Out for raw signal output
- Analog filter section features 4-Pole, transistor-ladder, and multi-mode (LPF/HPF/BPF) filters with supremely smooth, natural response to knob movements
- OSC section includes Cross Mod, Ring Mod, and OSC Sync, all of which can be used simultaneously
- LFO rate covers a wide range from ultra-slow to ultra-fast
- Incredibly fast attack envelope time
- Separate digital section built around SuperNATURAL synth engine (four parts, 64 voices) that's compatible with INTEGRA-7 sound libraries from Roland's online Axial sound portal
- Digital parts can be routed through the analog filter section for warm, organic results
- Comprehensive effects with MFX for all parts plus five system effects (Reverb, TFX1, TFX2, Delay, and Master EQ)
- Flexible routing options for highly creative sound design
- Intuitive 16-track pattern sequencer (8 tracks for internal parts, 8 tracks for external parts) for fast creation of songs and loops
- Onboard USB, MIDI, and CV/GATE interfaces plus flexible MIDI control functionality make the JD-XA the ideal centerpiece for live performance and music production
- Mic input allows you to modulate synth sounds with your voice and explore classic Vocoder functionality
- Plenty of backlit knobs, sliders, and controllers for hands-on sound shaping
No upgrades available