Roland KD-A22 Kick Convertor Pad
If you love the look and feel of your traditional acoustic bass drum, the Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter lets you incorporate it into your V-Drums setup.
This new trigger package fits to an acoustic 22" bass drum, giving you striking stage presence and acoustic-style feel thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damping mechanics when combined with the deep drum shell.
The package includes everything you need to convert your existing 22" acoustic kick drum * – Front and batter head with kick-pad sensor unit, plus 22" metal hoop and shock-absorber cushions. Providing stable, consistent and accurate triggering for your setup, the KD-A22 is also fully compatible with double-pedal units.
*Please note that this a converter kit and does not come with an acoustic bass drum shell.*
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
- - Compatible with standard acoustic 22” bass drum
- - Stable and accurate triggering for single/double-pedal kick work
- - Strong visual presence on the stage
- * 22-inch bass drum is not included in the KD-A22 package
- Roland KD-A22: Kick Drum Converter
- - Compatible size of acoustic bass drum
- 22 inches
- -Required dimensions of bass drum
- Height: under 590 mm, under 23-1/4 inches (*1)
- Width : under 620 mm, under 24-7/16 inches (*1)
- Distance of between Lug and Lug for attach Kick Pedal : over 130 mm, over 5-1/8 inches
- *1 Using MDS-50K/MDS-50KV (drum stand), including the attached Kick Pedal and other component.
- - Contents
- Front head (black, with Roland/V-Drums logo)
- Batter head (clear, with kick pad)
- Batter board (black, with trigger jack)
- Batter hoop (black, metal-made, with kick pedal holder)
- Batter board cushion x 2 (black)
- 1/4-inch phone type
- (excluding acoustic bass drum)
- 3.9 kg
- 8 lbs 10 oz
No upgrades available
Feeling is much more like an acoustic bass drum. Looks better and fills out the kit for live venues. Feels robust and relatively easy to install