Roland KD-A22 Kick Convertor Pad
If you love the look and feel of your traditional acoustic bass drum, the Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter lets you incorporate it into your V-Drums setup.
This new trigger package fits to an acoustic 22" bass drum, giving you striking stage presence and acoustic-style feel thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damping mechanics when combined with the deep drum shell.
The package includes everything you need to convert your existing 22" acoustic kick drum * – Front and batter head with kick-pad sensor unit, plus 22" metal hoop and shock-absorber cushions. Providing stable, consistent and accurate triggering for your setup, the KD-A22 is also fully compatible with double-pedal units.
*Please note that this a converter kit and does not come with an acoustic bass drum shell.*
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
- - Compatible with standard acoustic 22” bass drum
- - Stable and accurate triggering for single/double-pedal kick work
- - Strong visual presence on the stage
- * 22-inch bass drum is not included in the KD-A22 package
- Roland KD-A22: Kick Drum Converter
- - Compatible size of acoustic bass drum
- 22 inches
- -Required dimensions of bass drum
- Height: under 590 mm, under 23-1/4 inches (*1)
- Width : under 620 mm, under 24-7/16 inches (*1)
- Distance of between Lug and Lug for attach Kick Pedal : over 130 mm, over 5-1/8 inches
- *1 Using MDS-50K/MDS-50KV (drum stand), including the attached Kick Pedal and other component.
- - Contents
- Front head (black, with Roland/V-Drums logo)
- Batter head (clear, with kick pad)
- Batter board (black, with trigger jack)
- Batter hoop (black, metal-made, with kick pedal holder)
- Batter board cushion x 2 (black)
- 1/4-inch phone type
- (excluding acoustic bass drum)
- 3.9 kg
- 8 lbs 10 oz
No upgrades available