Roland MOBILE-AC Acoustic Chorus 5W Practice Amp
The Roland MOBILE-AC is an acoustic guitar amplifier combo that is purpose-built and designed to be used by guitarists on the move.
Small enough to fit into a messenger bag, the Mobile-AC gives a clear and powerful stereo sound image thanks to the two 4-inch speakers, delivering 5 watts of power in total. Designed for acoustic performers, the MOBILE-AC is perfect for small restaurant, pub and busking scenarios, offering an impressive 15 hours of constant use with 6 AA alkaline cells.
With the mobile musician in mind, Roland have created easy and intuitive controls, giving ease of access to the included three-channel mixer, volume, tone and effects. With connections for your guitar, a microphone and an MP3 player, along with separate volume controls for each, the MOBILE-AC gives you loads of scope for adding backing to your live performances.
The on-board effects of the MOBILE-AC include Chorus, Reverb and Wide, which adds spaciousness to your sound, all of which can be used on both the guitar and microphone channels. A carrying strap is also included to allow you to transport the Mobile-AC to you chosen location with ease.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 5 watt output through stereo 4 inch speakers
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Guitar, microphone and audio input jacks
- 3 on-board effects - Chorus, reverb and wide
- 3-channel mixer with volume controls for each channel
- Microphone stand mount for live use
- 15 hour battery life (6 AA Alkaline batteries)
- Includes carry strap
- Dimensions - 280mm x 108mm x 177mm
- Weight - 2.5kg
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year