Roland RT-30H Acoustic Drum Trigger
The Roland RT-30H with exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming.
Easy to install, the single-trigger RT-30H attaches securely to the metal rim of nearly any standard drum. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced head-based trigger device for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
Sturdy build. Great response from the trigger.
This is going to be most useful
Instantly recognised by my old Roland TD3 module, turned a £50 acoustic donor drum kit into an electronic hybrid.
Picks up well , struggles a bit on rim shots with echo . But waiting on my Roland amp to come to give it a real trial Works well with power play Roland mesh skins