Roland RT-30H Acoustic Drum Trigger
The Roland RT-30H with exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming.
Easy to install, the single-trigger RT-30H attaches securely to the metal rim of nearly any standard drum. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Advanced head-based trigger device for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
Sturdy build. Great response from the trigger.
This is going to be most useful
Instantly recognised by my old Roland TD3 module, turned a £50 acoustic donor drum kit into an electronic hybrid.
Picks up well , struggles a bit on rim shots with echo . But waiting on my Roland amp to come to give it a real trial Works well with power play Roland mesh skins