Roland RT-30HR Acoustic Drum Trigger
Roland RT-30HR with exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming.
Ideal for use on snare drums, the RT-30HR supports independent head and rim triggering for playing two different sounds from the same drum. The RT-30HR also incorporates a newly developed self-guided mount that automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Advanced dual-trigger device with independent head and rim triggering for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included
Roland drum trigger does what it says on tin
Great trigger for turning your acoustic kit into a hybrid kit. I’m using it was a mesh head response is great. Does require tweaking to get the correct response.
Perfect trigger..works great with mesh head..well worth the money