Roland SPD One Wav Pad
Roland Product Overview
The Roland SPD ONE WAV PAD is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to perform with their own sounds and samples. Importing audio files is as simple as connecting the SPD::ONE WAV PAD to a PC or Mac and dragging your WAV files into the drive that appears. Whether you need full-length backing tracks or one-shot samples, your sounds can be loaded and played in seconds. Once you’re ready to go, the unit’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE WAV PAD can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter. Operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE WAV PAD is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- Import your original WAV sound data by connecting to a computer via USB and dragging and dropping files
- Internal 4 GB drive can hold up to 360 minutes of stereo audio
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adapter
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adapter.
- Number of Recordable Wave Data: 12 *Layer and Click waves data are excluded
- Memory: 4GB (approx. 360min. in stereo)
- Data Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bits, Stereo/Mono)
- Controls: WAVE knob [PHONES] knob [MIX] knob [MASTER] knob [ALL SOUND OFF] button [THRES] knob [SENS] knob [POWER] switch
- Indicator: TRIG Indicator
- Connectors: MASTER OUT (STEREO) jack : Stereo 1/4-inch phone type PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type USB port: Micro-B type DC IN jack
- USB: Mass Storage Class MIDI
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4 Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 AC adaptor (DC9V)
- Current Draw: 300mA (DC IN)
- *Expected battery life under continuous use Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6): Normal use: Approx. 7hours Maximum load use: Approx. 4hours Alkaline battery (AA, LR6): Normal use: Approx. 6hours Maximum load use: Approx. 3hours *These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Dimensions: (excluding attachment) 140 (W) x 160 (D) x 56 (H) mm 5-9/16 (W) x 6-5/16 (D) x 2-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight: (including batteries, excluding attachment) 900g 2lb
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Attachment screws x 2
- Holder mounting screws (bolt x 1, nut x 1, washers x 2)
- *Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0‚Äì12.7mm (3/8‚Äì1/2inch)
- Alkaline batteries (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC adaptor: PSA-S series
- Stereo Split Cable: PCS-31L
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- Headphones: RH-300V]
Came in so handy for backing tracks at a live gig.