Roland Studio Capture UA1610
With the new STUDIO-CAPTURE, Roland once again raises the performance standard for computer-based audio production. The latest addition to the acclaimed CAPTURE family boasts 12 premium-grade mic preamps, an industry first for a compact USB audio interface. A total of 16 audio inputs, 10 audio outputs, and MIDI I/O offers massive connectivity for pro-level setups, all in a single, tabletop unit that fits easily into a travel bag. Other top-flight features include 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, comprehensive front-panel metering, XLR monitor outputs with dedicated level control, dual headphone outputs, rock-solid drivers with VS STREAMING technology, and much more. Durable, portable, and ready to take on large-scale recording projects both in the studio and on the road, STUDIO-CAPTURE stands head and shoulders above all other USB audio interfaces on the marke
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- High-performance USB 2.0 audio interface for studio and mobile production
- 16 audio inputs and 10 audio outputs, including 12 premium mic preamps (VS PREAMP)
- VS STREAMING delivers ultra-stable, low-latency driver performance for Windows and Mac
- AUTO-SENS intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Individual input/output meters and input channel buttons
- Four independent, software-controlled monitor mixes
- XLR monitor out, direct monitor, and dual headphone outputs with independent front-panel level knobs
- Coaxial digital I/O; MIDI I/O with FPT
- Expand your I/O by using two STUDIO-CAPTUREs together, both controlled with a single driver
- 2U rackmount ears included
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.