Roland AIRA SYSTEM-1m Synthesizer
ROLAND SYSTEM-1m overview by GAK.
Roland did a great job and had great success with their superb AIRA SYSTEM-1 Plug-Out synth. Roland are building on that success with the addition of the SYSTEM-1m. The synth has lost its keyboard, but makes many gains in other areas not least with the inclusion of CV/GATE connectivity. Now cased in a EURORACK friendly 19 inch rack-mount and replete with 3.5mm jack connectors for its CV and GATE functions SYSTEM-1m enters a whole new realm. Naturally you still get four voices with two oscillators plus a sub oscillator, an advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER, 73 physical controls and a bit crusher for some contemporary bite. The PLUG-OUT functionality allows you to download a model of one of ROLANDs most revered classics onto the SYSTEM-1m itself. Choose from SH-101, PROMARS, and SH-2. These PLUG-OUT models also work in as many instances as you like within your favourite DAW making the AIRA SYSTEM-1m one of the most flexible synths on the market, now with CV!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, table-top and 19" rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Includes rack-mount adapter and braided patch cables
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.