Roland TD-1DMK V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Here's What Roland Say:
"The Roland TD-1DMK is the first kit in the V-Drums Range that comes with all mesh pads. The snare and x3 toms all have Roland's unique weave and double-ply head, which is widely regarded as the most realistic and durable mesh head on the market. The rack is the same that features on the TD-17 Range, so you know that you are getting a durable, sturdy and high-quality frame to mount your drums off. Better still, there is room to accommodate and expand the kit, with the addition of one more Cymbal Pad. There is even enough space on the rack to have your pads positioned in the same spacing as an acoustic, but maintaining a smaller footprint for your home. The TD-1 Module is packed full of features, including 15 drum kits (covering all the most popular genres), 10 coaching lessons and 15 internal songs to play along to. You can connect a media player to the Aux In to play along to your favourite songs, plus it can connect via USB to communicate via MIDI to trigger external sounds on your computer software. The latency of the kit is the same as the Roland TD-50, which is the lowest on any electronic kit at a measly 2.6ms. This means that when you hit a pad, there is no delay from hearing it in your headphones. The 15 kits cover everything from Jazz to Rock to Latin and even EDM and Hip Hop music. The sounds are extremely dynamic and responsive, meaning it behaves just like an acoustic drum kit. You can buzz roll, cymbal swell, choke the cymbal pads and splash the hi-hat pedal, so it is suitable for all levels of drummer! For users wanting to customise the internal kits, use Bluetooth Audio, transmit audio over USB and have larger pads, check out the TD-07KV. To ensure you have everything you need for the TD-1DMK, check out our Bundle Deals. The Roland TD-1DMK comes with a 3-year warranty on the module and 1-year on the pads/accessories when registering your product with Roland Backstage.”
Overview By GAK
The Roland TD-1DMK is one of our most popular electronic drum kits. Roland have set the benchmark for all electronic drum kits with their patented Mesh Technology and this is the first kit that offers mesh on all pads. It is known for how durable and realistic it feels, due to its unique weave and double plys. The Snare, x3 Toms feature mesh, whereas the rubber bass drum trigger is able to accommodate a double kick pedal. This means it suits a wider variety of players and suits all levels of ability.
The rack is the same that features on the TD-17 Range, meaning it is extremely sturdy and durable. You can space out your pads the same as an acoustic drum kit, but with a reduced footprint so it can fit into the corner of a bedroom. The kit can also be expanded, by adding one more Cymbal Pad.
The TD-1DMK features 15 different drum kits, ranging from acoustic kits for Rock, Jazz, Pop and Metal. There are also percussive kits for Latin, Oriental or Folk music. It even has Electronic sounds, like the 808, 909 and other drum machines. Each kit is also really dynamic and expressive, meaning you can buzz roll, cymbal swell, choke the cymbal pads and splash the hi-hat pedal, which are essential drumming techniques for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level, drummers.
Partner the sounds with the 15 internal songs, covering all genres to help make you an all-around great drummer. Plus, the TD-1DMK has 10 coaching lessons, so it can be your own drum tutor too.
Connect the TD-1DMK via USB to your computer and you can use the kit as a MIDI trigger to play your favourite external sounds. The latency of the kit is the same as the flagship Roland TD-50, which is the lowest of any electronic kit, at just 2.6ms. It also has an Aux In, so you can play along to your favourite songs too. You can also use the USB output to connect to teaching apps, like Melodics. Roland also has given you 40 free lessons on this App to get you on your way too!
Please note that the TD-1DMK does not ship with a kick drum pedal, drum throne, headphones or sticks. To ensure you have everything you need, check out our Bundle Deals.
If you would like to jam along with other musicians, check out the Roland Drum Monitors.
For a portable/foldup version, check out the TD-1KPX2.
For users wanting to customise the internal kits, use Bluetooth Audio, transmit audio over USB and have larger pads, check out the TD-07KV.
- Double-mesh drum heads for snare and toms, with adjustable tension for a quiet and realistic drumming experience
- 15 preset drum kits with authentic, expressive drum sounds for accurate and true-to-life drumming
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and timing settings to help improve timing
- 10 onboard coaching functions for tracking your progress and motivation to play
- Record function lets you listen back to what you just played, for evaluation purposes
- 15 onboard songs to play along with, covering a variety of music genres
- Dedicated input for connecting your smartphone and playing along with your favorite songs
- Legendary Roland quality and durability – built to support your drumming for years to come
- Kit configuration (*1)Kick, Snare, Hi-hat, Hi-hat control pedal, Tom x 3, Crash, Ride, Drum stand Kick: Compatible for using a double kick pedal Snare (PDX-8): 8 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), dual trigger (head, rim) Hi-hat (CY-5): 10 inches (fixed-type) Hi-hat control pedal: Detectable for half-open stroke Tom (PDX-6A) x 3: 6 inches, double mesh head (2-ply), single trigger (Head) *2 Crash (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge) Ride (CY-5): 10 inches, dual trigger (bow, edge) Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
- Drum kits 15
- Coach functions (10 modes) Time check (easy) Time check (hard) Change-up Auto up/down Quiet count Tempo check (easy) Tempo check (hard) Stroke balance Timer Recording
- Songs 15
- MetronomeTempo (40–260) Rhythm type (5 types) Sounds (8 types) Volume (10 levels)
- Display 7 segments, 3 characters (LED)
- Connectors OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type USB COMPUTER port: USB B type TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- Interface USB MIDI (transmitting only)
- Power supplyAC adaptor
- Current draw150 mA
- Accessories Setup Guide Owner's Manual Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY" AC adaptor Special connection cable
- Width 1,200 mm 47-1/4 inches
- Depth 1,100 mm 43-5/16 inches
- Height 1,200 mm 47-1/4 inches
- Weight 17.8 kg 39 lbs. 4 oz.
- Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
- Specially designed for the TD-1 Double Mesh Kit, unsupported for using a rim-shot.
- MDY-12 is additionally required for mounting a CY-5 on the stand.
- Kick Pad
- Snare (PDX-8)
- Hi-Hat (CY-5),
- Hi-Hat Pedal (FD-9)
- Tom x 3 (PDX-6)
- Crash (CY-5)
- Ride (CY-5)
- Drum Stand (MDS-TDKP2)
Awesome product for the price point
Amazing love it
Surpassed all expectations for a first kit. Worth the extra expense
Coolest Kit Ever !!!