Roland TD 25KVX V-Drums Kit
Roland TD 25KVX V-Drums Kit Premium Bundle
The premium bundle includes all Roland hardware
Call Us Now! 01273 665400
Roland TD 25KVX V-Drums Kit
With the TD-25KVX, serious drummers can tap into high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level kit, with the strong visual presence and feel to make every player feel at home. Equipped with a sound engine derived from the TD-30 V-Drums series, the TD-25KVX delivers all the acclaimed expressiveness that makes Roland’s top-line V-Drums the undisputed choice of pro players everywhere. A streamlined interface makes it easy to create personalised kits, while the built-in audio recording function lets you capture drum performances for evaluation and sharing. Other premium features include a large 12-inch dual-mesh snare pad with positional sensing, which fits to a regular snare drum stand for flexible positioning, 10-inch mesh-head pads for toms, delivering a more-natural playing feel and VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for playing with authentic hi-hat techniques.
The KD-180 Bass Drum features an 18-inch genuine acoustic shell with built-in pad system, which delivers incredible acoustic feel and distinctive ‘acoustic kit’ look.
Unrivaled Sound and Expressiveness The TD-25KVX delivers a superior drumming experience, thanks to Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the TD-30 module. The sound engine responds naturally and organically to your playing in every way, providing the dynamic, interactive feel that’s essential for reaching the highest levels of musical expression. From rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
High-End Feel and Playability When you sit down at the TD-25KVX, you’ll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. The 12-inch PD-128S-BC snare pad and three 10-inch PDX-100 tom pads will make acoustic drummers feel at home and provide great playing feel. There’s a full complement of Roland’s 2-ply mesh-head pads for that legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have a natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on crashes, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection.
KD-180 Bass Drum enhances acoustic feel and strong visual presence There’s no denying the satisfying feel and onstage presence of an old-school acoustic bass drum. If you love the feel of your acoustic kick, the KD-180 Bass Drum Trigger will feel instantly familiar, thanks to Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics that work alongside the 18-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head. Meanwhile, the KD-180 makes a visual statement on any stage. It provides stable, consistent, and accurate triggering, and is fully compatible with double kick pedals.
Customize Kits for Your Personal Style The TD-25KVX makes it simple to edit sounds to suit your playing touch or a specific style of music. Just hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the module’s knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Your changes are saved automatically as you edit, eliminating the need to fuss with extra steps. If you don’t like your most recent tweaks, you can easily undo them and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Play Along with Tracks and Record Audio Performances Want a little jamming music to play along with? Just load up a USB memory stick with favourite WAV/MP3 songs and get lost in playing for hours. In addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. Alternately, you can plug a smartphone into the audio input and drum with songs from your music library or the web. It’s also possible to record your drumming performances (along with music playback) as audio files to a USB memory stick, offering a great way to evaluate your playing and share your drumming with friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
Claim your FREE Roland TM-2 Trigger Module when purchasing a TD-25k/KV by registering the serial number on the Roland website, you will receive a TM-2 and cables within 60 days of registration, offer ends 31st January 2019.
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine, based on the TD-30 V-Drums series
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customising each drum and cymbal in a kit
- 12-inch 2-ply mesh-head PDX-128S-BC snare pad, with positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing - snare-stand mountable
- Three 10-inch PDX-100 dual-mesh tom pads
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-180 Bass Drum, featuring an 18-inch acoustic shell for acoustic feel and visual presence
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Kick pedal not included with KD-180
- The product design is subject to change without notice, and may vary from the images shown
- Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics installed inside an 18-inch acoustic bass drum shell
- High-quality, all-birch shell with custom chrome shell fittings
- Incredible playing feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics, which work alongside the acoustic shell to ‘move air’
- Stable and accurate triggering for single and double kick pedal work
- Strong visual presence looks great on any stage
- Compatible with many V-Drums rack stands and can be used alongside acoustic drum stands and hardware
- Hi hat stand and bass drum pedal are not included.
- MDS-9SC / MDS-STANDARD