Roland TD-27KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Roland TD-27KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
Here’s What Roland Say:
"The TD-27KV is the most affordable way to get Roland’s flagship V-Drums technology, with a slightly smaller footprint.
You are able to load in your own samples/layer them with internal sounds, connect to a computer to record both Audio (28 channels)/MIDI via USB or directly to an SD card. Customise your kits with the 728 in-built sounds, driven by the flagship Prismatic sound engine, found on the TD-50X. You will also find the brand new PureACOUSTIC Ambience technology, which enables you to use modelled room sounds, as well as make your own overhead microphone sound!
You can practice along to the inbuilt metronome and coach feature, making the TD-27 the perfect practice/warmup tool. The TD-27 even shares the same digital USB snare and ride pads as the TD-50, which are able to transmit x10 the data of an analogue jack.
It comes with the sturdy KD-10 kick pad and Roland’s double-ply mesh, that has a unique weave allowing it to feel/respond more like an acoustic drum head.
Bluetooth technology allows you to play along to your favourite songs, connect to popular apps like Melodics and you can even record the Bluetooth Audio to an SD Card.
Overview By GAK
The TD-27KV is a premium offering in the Roland TD Series. The TD Series has fastly become the most famous Electronic Drum range on the market, which the TD-27KV bolstures even further.
The kit is a 9 piece drum configuration, meaning it is ready for more advanced drummers. It features the KD-10 Kick Pad, VH-10 Hi Hat System, x3 PDX-100 for the toms pads, a CY-12C and CY-13R as crashes, as well as Roland’s most powerful Snare and Ride pads. This great pad set fixes to the sturdy MDS-STANDARD2 drum rack, making for fast setups/pack downs and robust durability.
They each have 5 sensors, meaning the positional, velocity and speed data that these pick up are the most accurate on the market. They also have Electro-Static sensors, like the touch screen of a smart device, allowing you to choke, rim shot and cross-stick seamlessly and effectively.
Roland’s mesh technology has set the benchmark for all electronic drum manufacturers, many of which are now developing their own versions of mesh. The reason Roland’s mesh has been so groundbreaking is due to the fact there are 2 plys of mesh, that have a unique weave, enabling the head to be more durable and feel just like an acoustic drum head. The PD-140DS Snare Pad goes one step further, giving you 3 plys to enhance the feel even more.
Please note Hi-Hat Stand, Snare Stand and Bass drum pedal are not included, please see our bundle options.
Please note: Image for illustrative purposes only. Accessories are subject to change without notice.
- Mid-size V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modelling derived from the flagship TD-50
- 14” digital snare and 18” ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter pads and cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Hi hat stand, snare stand and bass drum pedal are not included.
- Kit configuration
- - Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- - Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- - Tom: PDX-100 x 3
- - Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- - Crash1: CY-12C x 1
- - Crash2: CY-13R x 1
- - Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- - Kick: KD-10 x 1
- - Drum stand: MDS-STD2 x 1 *1
- Extra trigger input jack
- - 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2) *2
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)
- - 1,500 (W) x 1,200 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- - 59-1/16 (W) x 47-1/4 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
- Weight - 32.0 kg / 70 lbs 9 oz
- - Sound module mount
- - AC adaptor (PSB-1U)
- - Special connection cable
- - Connection cable (Crash2)
- - Drum key
- - Setup Guide
- - Owner's manuals
- Options (sold separately)
- - Cymbal mount: MDY series
- - Pad mount: MDH series
- - Personal drum monitor: PM series
- - V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- - V-Drums mat: TDM series
- - Noise eater: NE-10, NE-1
- This package does not include a kick pedal, a snare stand, a hi-hat stand, a drum throne, and a SD card.
- *1 Drums stand might be different from MDS-STD2 in some countries because of country factors.
- *2 CRASH 2 jack is used for CY-13R of 2nd crash cymbal.
Really impressed with this kit.
Just scratching the surface of what it can do, but creeping ever closer to the experience of playing an acoustic kit. Impressive. Only downside so far, is the lack of orchestral and latin percussion kits as standard, but I am sure there is lots that I can programming and even sampling my own lit.
Very playable, probably the nearest thing to an acoustic kit. Only the hi hat lets it down and that might be a set up thing
I am still getting use to it, way to early to give a full review