Roland TD-50K Pro V-Drums
Roland TD-50K Pro V-Drums Kit Bundle
Roland TD-50K Pro level V-Drums kit with KD-120 Kick
Next day delivery
Roland TD-50K Pro V-Drums Premium Monitor Bundle
The Premium Monitor Bundle includes all Roland hardware Drum Monitor and Drum Mat.
Next day delivery
Roland TD-50K Pro V-Drums Kit overview by GAK
Industry leaders Roland continue to set the bar high in their 20th year with the TD-50K Pro V-Drums kit, refined engineering and advanced technology combine to create a deeply customisable a highly intuitive digital drum kit that sails past the competition.
Arguably the best electronic snare pad in the world, the TD-50K sports the PD-140DS Digital Snare, Rolands newly developed snare pad featuring a high-resolution, multi-sensor pickup system, that gives the PD-140DS the best dynamics and positional detection on the market. The PD-140DS is also the largest digital snare created by Roland at 14 inches. Fitted with a three-layer mesh head, the snare easily captures the velocity and technique of your playing to catering for a huge range of dynamic expression including rim shots and cross sticks.
TD-50K's new CY-18DR Digital Ride is Rolands largest and most impressive digital cymbal unit ever created. At a staggering 18 inches, this cymbal feels like the centrepiece of the kit as soon as you take it out the box. Featuring unparalleled dynamics and positioning technology, the CY-18DR is a highly expressive digital cymbal, high-resolution sensors support a large number of techniques such as bow shots, bell shots, edge shots and muting. Mute your strikes either by gripping the cymbal edge or placing a hand or even finger on any top surface.
Furthermore, the module's sound customisation tools include sample layering, head and shell adjustment, ambience adjustment and other tools to help fine-tune your sound. A compressor and 3-band EQ can be individually controlled by each pad and the 2-band multi-compressor and 4-band equaliser allow you to customise output balance and volume. Apply 30 different effect types to individual pads including saturation, flanger, reverb and more.
Record easily from the TD-50K to your favourite DAW via USB, where up to 10 channels can be recorded separately in a variety of sampling formats. Practise and perform without experiencing time-consuming setup issues, thanks to the TD-50K module's XLR stereo master out, (the first of its kind on any V-drum module) and eight TRS direct outs. Providing a clean and balanced connection to a PA system.
The Roland TD-50K is a highly professional electronic drum kit with a vast array of tools and advanced features that leave it unrivalled by even its closest competitors.
- - Flagship electronic drum kit with ultimate expression
- - TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- - 1-tom and 2-floor tom pad configuration
- - KD-120-BK 12-inch compact V-Kick pad
- - VH-11 V-hi-hat, CY-12C 12” and CY-13R 13” V-Cymbals for crashes
- - Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS Digital Snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- - New 18-inch CY-18DR Digital Ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- - Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- - USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- - Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- - Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- - MDS-50K drum stand
- Customize Your Sound for Live Sessions and Studio Work
- A variety of musical scenarios are no problem with the TD-50, which offers a choice of onboard kits to suit every session. This advanced module also supports deep sound customization, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambience. For tailored performance, a compressor and three-band EQ can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger, saturator, and many others. The two-band multi-compressor and four-band equalizer on the output let you change the overall dynamics and tonal balance, depending on whether you’re in the studio or onstage. The new Snapshot feature is a fast way to assess and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
- Play Genuine Snare Techniques with the New 14-inch PD-140DS
- Working alongside the TD-50 sound module is the PD-140DS Digital Snare, which brings a new level of expression to your snare work. A brand-new, three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard size 14-inch shell for natural rebound and feel, and is instantly familiar to play. But now, thanks to Roland’s newly developed multi-element sensor system, your hits across every area of the pad are more closely detected, and your playing dynamics captured in minute detail. Rim shots and cross sticks are automatically detected as the pad senses your hand and adjusts accordingly, producing a sound that is natural, detailed, and bursting with character.
- Play advanced cymbal techniques with new CY-18DR ride
- The ride is one of the most expressive elements of any kit, and Roland has developed the new CY-18DR to complement your playing style. With its regular 18-inch size and familiar motion during performance, this new digital cymbal fits seamlessly into your kit. Meanwhile, the high-resolution multi-sensor system within the cymbal pad continuously detects every stroke from edge to bell, working alongside the TD-50 module for dynamics and response that have never before been heard from a cymbal pad. Put the CY-18DR through its paces with techniques from cymbal legato to soft bell strokes and hear the detail for yourself. You can even mute the bow with a finger touch!
- Play with Your Own WAV Files and Record Easily to a DAW
- As a creative drummer, you’ll love the TD-50K’s open-ended connectivity, which lets inspiration flow in both directions. Using the module’s SD card slot, it’s easy to trigger your own WAV files using any of the TD-50K’s drum pads. You can loop or layer WAV sounds alongside the internal sounds while controlling volume and tone via the TD-50’s front panel. When you write a great groove, simply connect the TD-50 module to a computer via USB for multi-track recording direct to your favorite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone color and more. There’s even a choice of audio sampling formats: 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and the standard 44.1kHz.
- Hit the Stage Faster with Balanced Connections to a PA
- If you play live every night, the TD-50K will help avoid the time and effort of a lengthy setup. The TD-50 is the first V-Drums module to feature an XLR stereo master out and eight TRS direct outs, allowing for a balanced connection to a PA system. Assigning the pad to any of the individual outputs is simple, while convenient master/headphones volume controls and group faders balance the output level for each pad instantly. You can also assign the volume to control headphones only, letting you adjust the monitor level without affecting the PA signal.
- Roland TD-50K: Roland Drum System
- -Kit configuration
- Drum sound module: TD-50 x 1
- V-Pad DIGITAL Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- V-Pad (Tom1, Tom3, Tom4): PDX-100 x 3
- V-Hi-Hat: VH-11 x 1
- V-Cymbal Crash: CY-12C x 1
- V-Cymbal Ride (Crash): CY-13R x 1
- V-Cymbal DIGITAL Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- V-Kick: KD-120BK x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-50K / MDS-GRAND
- -Extra trigger input jack
- 5 (TOM 2, AUX 1--AUX 4)
- 1,500 (W) x 1,300 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm
- 59-1/16 (W) x 51-3/16 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches
- (with using KD-120BK and MDS-50K, including drum sound module, cymbals, and drum throne)
- 41.5 kg / 91 lbs 8 oz
- (including KD-120BK and MDS-50K)
- Setup guide
- Drum stick holder
- -Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM-10
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM-20
- -Please Note:
- Kick pad, Drum stand, Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand, and drum throne are not included.
- Drum Stand: MDS-50K