Roland VT-12 Vocal Trainer
The Ultimate Pocket Vocal Coach
From music school to home, from recording studio to backstage dressing room, the pocket-sized VT-12 is your ultimate traveling vocal coach. With a variety of built-in exercises and warm-ups for improving your vocal skills, the VT-12 provides real-time analysis of your pitch while you sing so you can visualize your progress. The illuminated pitch meter displays your pitch, and can even detect two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation. The VT-12 also has onboard vocal guides and backing tracks based on the bundled book from Berklee Press (the publishing division of Berklee College of Music), plus 50 etudes from the world-standard Concone classical vocal lessons.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Visually check your pitch in half-step increments with the illuminated pitch meter
- Detects two singers simultaneously for two-part harmony training in equal temperament and just intonation
- Onboard audio exercises with guide vocals and backing tracks, plus a companion book from Berklee Press; for warm-ups and basic-level exercises, the pitch meter displays your pitch against the internal guide vocal for comparison
- World-standard Concone Op. 9 Fifty Lessons classical voice exercises with piano accompaniment and melody guide tracks; the VT-12 displays the pitch of the guide melody and your pitch simultaneously
- Review function for instant playback to hear your performance
- REC IN jack (stereo mini) for recording songs and other lesson content
- Attachable template for teaching and practicing in the SolfÃ©ge format with moveable "Do
- Metronome with tap tempo
- Built-in tilt stand for desktop use
- Runs on two AA-size batteries (alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable)
- Available in three colors: black, metallic orange, and aqua blue
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year