Rupert Neve Designs Portico 5012 Duo Mic Preamp
The Portico 5012 is a dual channel mic pre featuring Mr. Rupert Neve's custom input and output transformer designs. In addition to individually selectable phase, mute, phantom power and a fully sweepable high pass filter, the 5012 incorporates a 'Silk' circuit which yields the rich warmth and presence of the renowned classic designs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Input: Balanced, using "Transformer-Like-Amplifier" (T.L.A.) with toroidal Common Mode Rejection Low Pass Filter that excludes frequencies above 150 kHz. The T.L.A. is followed by an actual input transformer permitting a full 26 dBu input signal to be handled at unity gain without an input pad over the whole audio spectrum. Combines the advantages of both an "Electronically Balanced" and true Transformer input. When the Phantom voltage is disabled, this input serves as a very high quality Line Input.
- SILK FEATURE: The Rupert Neve Designs 5012 uses mainly single-sided amplifier circuitry that excludes any possibility of crossover distortion. The "SILK" button reduces negative feedback and adjusts the frequency spectrum to provide a very sweet and musical performance.
- Crosstalk: Measured Channel to Channel: Better than -90 dB @ 15kHz.
- Total Harmonic Distortion and Noise: Main Output @ 1kHz, 20 dBu output level, no load: Better than 0.001%. (No high order Harmonics) - Silk Engaged: Approximately 0.2% Second Harmonic
- Buss Output: The Buss Output is designed to feed the 5014 and other Portico Series modules with Buss Inputs.
- Frequency Response: Main Output, no load: @ 10 Hz, -0.2 dB, @ 160 kHz -3 dB