sE Electronics RNR1 Rupert Neve Ribbon
The SE Electronics RNR1 Neve Ribbon Microphone is the first of several microphones in the Rupert Neve Signature sE series. SE Electronic's Siwei Zou and Rupert Neve have made microphone history.
The SE Electronics RNR1 Neve Ribbon Microphone offers revolutionary performance, courtesy of a unique blend of discrete circuits and purpose designed, transformers from Mr. Rupert Neve, and the best capsules and chassis design that Siwei Zou and sE have to offer.
The SE Electronics RNR1 Microphone has all the qualities engineers love. Warm, silky lows, incredible depth and air to mid frequencies. But with the clarity and impact in high frequencies that reveals vital harmonic information normally missing.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Electrodynamic pressure gradient with active electronics
- Generating Element: 2.5-micron aluminum ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 25KHz
- Sensitivity: -32 dB (referenced 1v/pa Â±1dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A weighted)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms balanced
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Max SPL: >135dB
- Connector: Male XLR 3 pin (Pin 2 Hot)