Schaller 24030100 S-Lock End Pin with Screw, Medium, Nickel, 2 Pack
Schaller S-Lock End Pin with Medium Screw. 2 buttons and felt washers for S-Locks.
Silent feature only in combination with S-Lock lock.
For reasons of simplification, we only show the picture in nickel for the replacement kits.
Please select the desired colour using the configurator. You will then receive the desired product in this selected colour, even if the product is only shown as nickel in the picture.
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- screw with self-tapping wood thread. Fits all existing strap buttons incl. Gibson for perfect replacement without adjustments on existing holes and screws (XL and S version also available (see below))
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
Three different strap buttons to choose from:
- Extra Large (XL): thread 4,5 mm, length 30 mm (as Replacement Kit)
- Medium (M): thread 4,0 mm, length 22 mm (standard)
- Small (S): thread 3,5mm, length 18 mm (as Replacement Kit)
Schaller recommend to select the strap button first according to the size of the existing hole in the guitar. If the hole is too big or too small, please choose a different strap button or reduce / close / re-drill or extend the hole. To do this, carefully turn the strap button into the wood and, if the train is too tight, unscrew it again and drill it up successively. If the strap button can be screwed in too easily, reduce or close the hole and then re-drill.
Please note: Images for illustrative purposes only. 2 buttons, 2 felts and 2 screws provided. GAK accept no responsibility for damage to users' instruments.
No upgrades available
Saves buying another full set when you just need the strap pins for another guitar