Schecter Banshee-6 FR Extreme, Floyd Rose, Ocean Blue Burst
New for 2017, the Schecter 2017 Banshee-6 FR Extreme, Ocean Blue Burst is the latest update to the Banshee range of guitars.
Featuring a Bolt-on neck construction, Maple top and neck, Mahogany Back, Rosewood fretboard, Floyd Rose 'Hot Rod' bridge and Schecter Diamond single coil pickups. A shredders dream, the Banshee-6 Extreme FR is designed and built to be played fast and loud!
- Model Name - Banshee-6 FR Extreme
- Item Number - 1994
- Guitar Colors - Ocean Blue Burst (OBB)
- Country of Origin - Indonesia
- Dexterity - Right Handed
- Construction - Bolt-on
- Body Material - Mahogany
- Top Material - Quilted Maple
- Top Contour - Flat Top
- Neck Material - Maple
- Fretboard Material - Rosewood
- Inlays - Pearloid & Abalone Vector
- Binding - Maple
- Scale - 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape - Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Frets - 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius - 16” (406mm)
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut - Floyd Rose Special
- Nut Width - 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup - Schecter Diamond Plus
- Middle Pickup - Schecter Diamond Single Coil
- Neck Pickup - Schecter Diamond Single Coil
- Controls - Volume/Tone (Push-Pull)/5-Way Switch
- Hardware Color - Black Chrome
- Bridge - Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo (Schecter Exclusive)
- Tuners - Schecter
- Knobs - Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings - Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case - SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year