Schecter Banshee Bass, Vintage Pelham Blue
New for 2020, the Schecter Banshee Bass, Vintage Pelham Blue is one of the latest updates to Schecter's Banshee range of bass guitars.
Featuring a maple neck with carbon fibre reinforcing rods, Alder Body, a Schecter Diamond QPA Neck Pickup, Rosewood fretboard with Pearloid Offset Dots, and WSC KG700 Light Weight Vintage Tuners, the Banshee Bass provides a specification and playability way beyond its price.
Email or call 01273 665 400 for more details!
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Alder
- Bridge: Schecter High Mass Bass String Thru (Top Load)
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond QPA
- Tuners: WSC KG700 Light Weight Vintage
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Inlays: Pearloid Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 30” (762mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- [email protected] 1st Fret: 0.787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret: 0.866” (22mm)
- Frets: 20 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16” (406mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.496” (38mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Hardware Colour: Chrome