Schecter C-1 FR Apocalypse, Floyd Rose, Rusty Grey
Schecter C-1 FR Apocalypse, Rusty Grey Product Overview
New for 2017, the Schecter 2017 C-1 FR Apocalypse, Rusty Grey is a seriously cool guitar! Featuring a light weight Swamp Ash body, Maple and Bubinga multi-laminate neck with set-neck construction and an extra deep cutaway access, the C-1 FR Apocalypse is perfect for both heavy rhythm playing and fast lead techniques.
Featuring USA Schecter Apocalypse VI pickups and a Floyd Rose 1500 series bridge, the C-1 Apocalypse has bags of tone and sustain and is perfect for fast shredding and lead playing!
- Model Name - C-1 FR Apocalypse
- Item Number - 1301
- Guitar Colors - Rusty Grey (RG)
- Country of Origin - South Korea
- Dexterity - Right Handed
- Construction - Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material - Swamp Ash
- Top Contour - Arched Top
- Neck Material - Maple/Bubinga Multi-ply w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material - Ebony
- Inlays - Mother of Pearl Triangle at 12th and 24th fret
- Binding - Black 1-ply
- Side Dot Markers - Glow In The Dark
- Scale - 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape - Thin ‘C’
- Thickness @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Frets - 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius - 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Nut - Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Nut Width - 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Truss Rod - 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup - Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™
- Neck Pickup - Schecter USA Apocalypse-VI™
- Controls - Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color - Satin Black
- Bridge - Floyd Rose 1500 Series
- Tuners - Grover
- Knobs - Hipshot O-Ring
- Strings - Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case - SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year